Dandy Dons V Jolly Jags Tonight

shull

I am bit surprised about some of the comments about Thistle being s*it, I thought 4 nil didn't really reflect the game.. Thistle look to have a few good players and they can break in numbers very quickly (2nd goal against us being an example) I think their problem is they don't work the goal keeper enough, think thye had double the attempts that Aberdeen had last night..here is hoping that contiunes on Saturday but make no mistake this will be a tough game and we will need to get right in about them from the off.

This will be my first away game of the season so looking forward to it...

The other mob are responsible for the recent fatally f**kiing of the coefficient.

Plus...

The other mob MAY get back in some form in a distant future, but it will be with a minimalist budget - insufficient for them to make much impact on the SPL let alone get into and dominate Europe. So please pin no hopes on them being the cavalry.

I agree with you about the clowns.... smile.png

I certainly don't see them as the cavalry but if they get back into the SPL they'll sure bring a lot of cowboys with them. If they make it to the end of this season (there are some doubts) and if 45,000 mugs keep buying season tickets, then they could become viable if one of their apparently never ending stream of sugar daddies finally comes up with the spondulicks. I worry that one might eventually. They have a lot of lessons still to learn if they really hope to survive and it doesn't look like they have any directors that can see sense. I hope that continues. If Rangers survive as permanent also-rans, I will be absolutely delighted. I so don't want to see them back at the top of the Premier league. If they do get to be cavalry, I hope it's the 7th. and I get to see their last stand.