St Mirren V Qots Scottish Cup Round 4 Replay

Lex

Faraway do you start a fight with your mirror in the morning?

Stevie, I'll assume you are capable of seeing the post I replied to?

Not to mention the numerous posts this troll has thought to answer mainly to mine?

I'm sure you can come to your own conclusion.

Thanks for asking.

Edited by faraway saint

If you do order QOS tkts online with a view to picking up at Hibs game then note that if you are a season tkt holder in the West stand then pick up the tkts at the West ticket hut. Went on a nice wee trip around the stadium to get mine today. The pick up office at main stand said no they didn't have them but advised me to go to main stand ticket office. After waiting 5 mins in a queue was then told 'sorry mate we don't have them'......try round at tkt office at West stand. Another 5 min wait in that queue and finally got them.

Good organisation as usual 1eye.gif

WTF is it not pay at gate?

Good f**king Lord...where have you been?

A lot of games put tickets up early, it assists with policing costs and stewarding if Saint Mirren can give an idea of numbers. Even if they just go for the number of tickets allocated it supports segregation etc.

On the day itself I've no doubt tickets will be bought then shown. Who knows, perhaps the ticket stubs will support the cash taken and ensure QOTS don't miss out due to turnstile staff dipping.

WTF you couldn't work that out?