St Mirren V Qots Scottish Cup Round 4 Replay

Lex

Failure to progress here would be our worst result since we lost the league cup quarter final at home to Ayr United.

Having seen QOTS twice this season, I don't think they will give us much problems here. Especially if McGowan's playing and our top players reach their potential.

I will say 3-0 Saints

Hopefully the pricing will be reasonable since this is an extra game which isn't budgeted for. Tickets should just be enough to cover the cost for police, electricity etc

The tickets for the upcoming William Hill Scottish Cup replay against Queen of the South go on sale tomorrow (4th December) from the St Mirren Ticket Office but can be purchased now from the Online Ticket Shop.

We have two tiers of ticket prices for this match – one for Season Ticket holders and another for Non Season Ticket holders.

Please note that Season Ticket holders seats will be held until 8:00am on Tuesday 10th December, thereafter all seats will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Season Ticket holders will have the game added to their smart card once purchased.

The ticket prices and match details for the 4th Round replay tie are as follows:

St Mirren v Queen of the South

William Hill Scottish Cup, 4th Round Replay

Venue: St Mirren Park, Paisley

Date: Tuesday 10th December 2013

Kick-off: 7:45pm

This match will be all-ticket.

Season Tickets ARE NOT valid for this match.

Ticket Prices

Non Season Ticket Holders

Adults – £15

Over 65 – £8

FT Student – £8

Unemployed – £8

Child (13-17) – £8

Child (12 and Under) – £3

Child (13-17 in Family Stand) – £3

Child (12 and Under in Family Stand) – £1

Wheelchair User – £8

Carer – FREE

Season Ticket Holders

Adults – £10

Over 65 – £5

FT Student – £5

Unemployed – £5

Child (13-17) – £5

Child (12 and Under) – £2

Child (13-17 in Family Stand) – £2

Child (12 and Under in Family Stand) – £1

Wheelchair User – £5

Carer – FREE

You can also buy tickets during Ticket Office hours over the phone at (0141) 840-6130.

The St Mirren Ticket Office opening hours for the remainder of this week are as follows:

Wed, Dec 4th – 10:00am – 2:00pm

Thu, Dec 5th – 10:00am – 2:00pm

Fri, Dec 6th – 10:00am – 5:00pm

Sat, Dec 7th – 9:00am – 3:00pm (kick-off)

I ain't paying 50% more than a ST holder for this game.

That'll be 15 quid less for the two clubs.

Also, is it not a kick in the teeth for the QotS supporters, or am I missing something?

An own-goal by SMFC in my view.

Should have been a tenner for all adult tickets.

Thanks, although it should be £10 for all adults.

I would guess plenty non Season Ticket holders spent hard earned cash supporting the Team at Palmerston.

Give them a break also.

Yup. I'm one of them.

I won't be attending the replayed tie.

Also, is it not a kick in the teeth for the QotS supporters, or am I missing something?

drew I know you are a die. Hard fan so I would have thought supporting the tea m was more important. Cash is for a good cause anyway.

drew I know you are a die. Hard fan so I would have thought supporting the tea m was more important. Cash is for a good cause anyway.

I'll support my club, Ian, but not at any cost.

I don't do blind loyalty. Too often, clubs rely on a slavish devotion and rip the pish out of supporters on this premise. I'm not a mug, and I am of the opinion that it is sometimes appropriate to take a stand. That is what I'm doing here.

Oh, and I can think of many other "good causes" that would benefit from my 15 quid.

Edited by Drew

Drew,if I remember correctly the tickets on Sat were £16.It's the same teams,same competition,only thing that's changed is the venue.Why do you think this game should be treated differently to the original?

Drew,if I remember correctly the tickets on Sat were £16.It's the same teams,same competition,only thing that's changed is the venue.Why do you think this game should be treated differently to the original?

My main issue is that supporters who would have considered attending are being treated differently.

I think it would have been a decent gesture to drop the ticket prices for all, but to discriminate against people - including those who attended the initial match - is very poor, in my view.

would have been ideal at a tenner across the board but I cannot quibble at what both clubs have come up with.

As a ST holder, I never get upset when other tickets are discounted at the end of the season to try and encourage a crowd.

A number of ST holders did complain... and maybe this just shows that the club now listens to fans?

Not that long ago we were charging wheelchair users AND their carers silly money... fans complained... that was addressed.

Rather than look at what the are charging for a season ticket holder, why not just ask yourself if £15 is acceptable for a game of football and base your decision on that?

It works both ways as season ticket holders routinely feel aggrieved when perceived savings are erroded by cut price league tickets like the package deal offered over Christmas or post split games. That said I don't think most ST holders purchase to save money so it's a bit of a mute point.

Still not sure it's the right approach mind you.

would have been ideal at a tenner across the board but I cannot quibble at what both clubs have come up with.

As a ST holder, I never get upset when other tickets are discounted at the end of the season to try and encourage a crowd.

A number of ST holders did complain... and maybe this just shows that the club now listens to fans?

Not that long ago we were charging wheelchair users AND their carers silly money... fans complained... that was addressed.

Rather than look at what the are charging for a season ticket holder, why not just ask yourself if £15 is acceptable for a game of football and base your decision on that?

It is my prerogative to interpret it how I choose.

I'm aggrieved at having travelled to Dumfries to support my team, this is thanks I'm getting in response.

I'm not asking or expecting anyone to support my position, but if the club think that alienating sections of the support is the way forward, that's their look out.

It is a replayed tie, and I would have expected everyone to be treated equally regarding admission.

Edited by Drew

OK i understand that our ST holders have put money up front for the club but why should QOTS fans get the discount ahead of Non ST holders like myself & many others ?

Absolutely this.

In any event, I had a ST for years, and received discounted admission to matches. I didn't expect to be rewarded for this. I was benefitting on a number of levels and also felt I was doing my bit. I have no problem with ST holders receiving benefits, however, but this leaves a bad taste.

Edited by Drew

OK i understand that our ST holders have put money up front for the club but why should QOTS fans get the discount ahead of Non ST holders like myself & many others ?

Cause QOS need to agree to the deal. Their fans are entitled to the same deal as our fans.