St Mirren V Qots Scottish Cup Round 4 Replay

Lex

Any word on how many tickets we've sold?

I think a big away support could make all the difference here, and I'm really looking forward to it.

If we win this game, and keep up our recent solid form in the league, we could be contemplating an end to a highly memorable year for all involved in St Mirren.

Around 2000

Are tickets available at Palmerston? I have family in Castle Douglas wanting to attend

From the QOTS website:

'St Mirren Advance Home Ticket Sale

This weekend`s Scottish Cup tie against St Mirren will, as usual, see supporters of both clubs required to purchase a ticket in advance of heading to the turnstiles to gain entry. With a larger than usual crowd expected and season tickets not valid, the ticket offices will of course be far busier than usual. Although the staffing will be increased accordingly, we would encourage supporters to purchase tickets as early as possible and not to leave it to the last minute.

St Mirren FC have been sent a supply of match tickets and have been selling them for over a week. St Mirren supporters can obtain a match ticket directly from their own club right up to Saturday morning. Please contact St Mirren directly for sales times. It will however also be possible for St Mirren fans to purchase tickets on the day at the Palmerston Ticket Offices.

Home supporters will be able to purchase tickets this week on either Thursday or Friday between 12:30pm and 2:30pm from the Club Shop should they wish to secure their ticket before Saturday. Otherwise the Ticket Offices will be open from 1pm on Saturday.

Lets hope for another great cup atmosphere at Palmerston.'

Just spoke to Brian.

There are 350 tickets left out of our allocation of 950.

These are on sale at St.Mirren Park until 5pm tonight and from 9am to 11am tomorrow and after that any that are left will be on sale from the Palmerston ticket office.

Are tickets available at Palmerston? I have family in Castle Douglas wanting to attend

Hope some left for Palmerston I have 10 family wanting to go and can't get to paisley for tickets as they stay in c Douglas

Local dialect bubbling over - you just need to say CD.

Or if discussing Kirkcudbright, then KBT will do.

Dalbeattie is pronounced Dahbatey.

Kirkgunzeon is Kirkonion...

Auchencairn is Achencairn.

It's a... "tucked away" wee neuk.... :rolleyes:

For those wanting a Beer:

The Bazaar on Whitesands is a queens/footy pub. cramped on match days but behave & you will be very welcome.

The Bruce (wetherspoons) on Buccleuch street is 5 mins walk. OK but typical spoons.

Cavens arms buccleuch street. Good grub , good beer . Not really a footy pub.

Avoid : The worlds end , whitesands. Name says it all.

Across the brig near the ground : Market street / galloway st.

Youve got the Spread Eagle, The salutation ,The Globe & the devorgilla. All just two mins walk from the ground, can be a bit rough but after a couple d`you really care?

Then of course if your feeling lucky , theres always the Hole in the `Wa (or Middle Earth ) up the high street

Edited by Callum Gilhooley