Albion Rovers V Montrose 11/1/14

shull

This will be a ' Pay What You Want At The Gate ' Match., with minimum price of a pound.

Good idea as long as overheads are covered.

The Rovers might make more money depending on the size of the crowd or the generosity of the fans.

If it was us i'm sure Super Dooper Uber Fans wid gladly pay 50 quid plus to watch a Saints game.

This will be a ' Pay What You Want At The Gate ' Match., with minimum price of a pound.

The Rovers might make more money depending on the size of the crowd or the generosity of the fans.

If it was us i'm sure Super Dooper Uber Fans wid gladly pay 50 quid plus to watch a Saints game.

Went to see the Wee Rovers v Peterheid recently and can confirm that although they have a naff chant and a naffer drummer, their pies are rerr!

They'd have made more money if they made it "Pay to get out".