Dannys Contract Renewal

Am I correct in thinking that Danny is out of contract in the summer?

He's led us to our highest SPL finish and brought national silverware back to Paisley so surely we'll be offering him a new deal.

Wouldn't blame him for walking away after this year due to some of the ridiculous abuse he has been recieving! However his CV will look very good after his few years at saints working on a budget that's getting cut year on year and still manages to get results, a job offer from down south can't be too far away!!

As mentioned elsewhere the Hibs game on the 23rd will be exactly two years since he extended his contract with us.

I always reckoned the end of November would be the time to judge him, despite it being unpopular in the summer - our leader said it was in bad taste at the time but called for Lennon to be sacked after the Thistle game only to flip again when results improved lol.gif - I'd wait until after the Cup game against QotS before making any decisions.

FWIW my opinion on what constitutes a decent season for St. Mirren remains 10th in the league and not being put out of the cups by lower league teams.

Edited by Bud the Baker