Dannys Contract Renewal

Not only has he improved the team over the last few years, he has also learned -

"I must take my hat off to Partick Thistle, because I love the way they stick to their philosophy and try to play the game in the right manner," added Lennon, a former Firhill captain.

"But you can't go out and bake the same cake every week.

"The longer the campaign goes on, more teams get to know your strengths and weaknesses.

"And, second or third-time round, opponents will give you that respect you deserve, but will also know so much more."

This would suggest that our legendary manager is aware that it is important to have a 'Plan B' when 'Plan A' isn't working

I like Danny...but like a few other fans I speak to,I am really worried about his signings.We all remember the summer of Beath,and this years signings have been dire for a club like ours with a small squad and where every penny counts.He will likely get a new contract,which I couldnt argue against,but the one signing he needs to get 100% right is who he signs to replace Thommo when the time comes.If he gets that wrong in the same manner as some of his other signings then we will be in real trouble.

Lennon deserves a new contract and a bit of faith from the board. We look good just now there are no other teams on any decent form apart from Inverness and there about to lose there manager. I'm not sure we can make top 6 but think we will be safe?. We still have the January window to add to the squad. Lennon has done well for most of his saints career. I can't remember a saints manager who has done any better can you?

I like Danny...but like a few other fans I speak to,I am really worried about his signings.We all remember the summer of Beath,and this years signings have been dire for a club like ours with a small squad and where every penny counts.He will likely get a new contract,which I couldnt argue against,but the one signing he needs to get 100% right is who he signs to replace Thommo when the time comes.If he gets that wrong in the same manner as some of his other signings then we will be in real trouble.

Does Danny deserve a new contract? I'm not sure, the jury is out.

He has made some fantastic signings though.

Dummet, Thommo, Isma, Newton, Teale, McGowan, Samson, Dillo, Kello. McAusland, DVZ, Tesselar, Hasselbaink, Travner, Goodwin, Mc Gregor, to name a few.

Does Danny deserve a new contract? I'm not sure, the jury is out.

He has made some fantastic signings though.

Dummet, Thommo, Isma, Newton, Teale, McGowan, Samson, Dillo, Kello. McAusland, DVZ, Tesselar, Hasselbaink, Travner, Goodwin, Mc Gregor, to name a few.

Where is the jury?

6 weeks ago I'm sure the majority, and possibly quite rightly, we're in favour of change. Right now, I'd be surprised if the majority were in favour of Lennon keeping his job until the end of the season at least.

Where is the jury?

6 weeks ago I'm sure the majority, and possibly quite rightly, we're in favour of change. Right now, I'd be surprised if the majority were in favour of Lennon keeping his job until the end of the season at least.

The jury is considering a horrific start and a period of recovery. His end of season business was well documented on here. We're not out the woods just yet.

Way too early to be thinking about new contracts for Lennon, things are improving and starting to look better but we had an absolutely horrific start to the season, let's see where we are round about February March time and take it from there.

You'll have done the "knees up mother brown" a few times by then. ;)

Way too early to be thinking about new contracts for Lennon, things are improving and starting to look better but we had an absolutely horrific start to the season, let's see where we are round about February March time and take it from there.

Quite right JJ, that's why we're on the jury. Others can only dream.

Meant to ask, still damp? ;)

If you had your way Levein would still be the Scotland manager FFS. Starting to dry out a bit, the thing is I always knew we were good enough and was confident that with the right person in charge we would be okay.

Time will tell if we have the right man in charge.