Dannys Contract Renewal

I think redhead or strawberry blond is the term your searching for........ Reported for being Gingist !

Only a ginger, can call another ginger, ginger.

I am old and baldy and unable to post a link, but Tim Minchin wrote those immortal lines and it is available on youtube, he is a ginge himself and the song is bloody hilarious.

BTW I am blessed with a case of the ginge myself, and the peely wally skin that goes with it.

WTF am I doing in Australia?

Edited by BaldyOzBud

Ancient history , deserves the bag , as Alex Smith did too in even quicker time. Thank God there was no forums back then as the happy clappers might have helped Smith stay a little longer and we would have been relegated !

Billy,didnt alex Smith go onto win another cup with Aberdeen and also take them to the last game of the season at ipox that if they drew or won would of won the league

Ancient history , deserves the bag , as Alex Smith did too in even quicker time. Thank God there was no forums back then as the happy clappers might have helped Smith stay a little longer and we would have been relegated !

It's been many years since I left school where I studied ancient and modern history.

As far as I can recall ancient history started with the Sumerians, and ended with the French revolution.

Hope this helps.

bangin.gif

Edited by BaldyOzBud

Neil Lennon was made caretaker manager of Celtic in March 2010 when Mowbray was sacked after we beat them 4-0 :holiday although as the table shows his appointment wasn't made permanent until after we appointed DL.

Thankfully for Neil he has lost no sleep worrying about his team being upset by his pal Danny. That record alone should convince anyone that a contract renewal is just nonsense.

Maybe after the next two defeats things will change.

Thankfully for Neil he has lost no sleep worrying about his team being upset by his pal Danny. That record alone should convince anyone that a contract renewal is just nonsense.

Maybe after the next two defeats things will change.

With one very important exception pointing out the flaw in your case.

But why let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Edited by Bart Simpson

Billy,didnt alex Smith go onto win another cup with Aberdeen and also take them to the last game of the season at ipox that if they drew or won would of won the league

Well yes, Danny may get the same opportunity with Carnoustie Panmure !

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst we are being surrounded by.... NOTHING as regards news on the current managers contract renewal or otherwise I think the BoD should take heed of potential missed opportunities for whoever is manager and Bod next season..!

These young pups are ripe for plucking!

GARY LOCKE, the Hearts manager, admitted that he fears his squad could be raided as the club's exit from administration drags on.

Locke has twelve players out of contract this summer but re-signing negotiations cannot begin until administrators BDO hand over power to chairperson-elect Ann Budge.

Sam Nicholson's rise to prominence at Tynecastle is likely to make the Scotland under-19 winger a target for other clubs, while goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald has had an outstanding season.

Dylan McGowan, Jamie Hamill, Jamie Walker, Jason Holt, Brad McKay, David Smith, Dale Carrick, Callum Tapping, Mark Ridgers and Gary Oliver will also be free agents at the end of the campaign.

All 12 would be entitled to open negotiations with suitors but Locke, whose side are bound for relegation from the SPFL Premiership, hopes he does not lose his best players.

Am I correct in thinking that Danny is out of contract in the summer?

He's led us to our highest SPL finish and brought national silverware back to Paisley so surely we'll be offering him a new deal.

Wouldn't blame him for walking away after this year due to some of the ridiculous abuse he has been recieving! However his CV will look very good after his few years at saints working on a budget that's getting cut year on year and still manages to get results, a job offer from down south can't be too far away!!

Youre only as good as your last game........

Danny is going nowhere. I have literally just been informed by a colleague who knows Brian Jackson, who in turn knows several business contacts of SG (keep up) that DL is set to sign a new 1 year rolling deal w.e.f 1 June, regardless of next season. Some good news there for all of you who want him to stay come hell or high water.

holiday.gif

Danny is going nowhere. I have literally just been informed by a colleague who knows Brian Jackson, who in turn knows several business contacts of SG (keep up) that DL is set to sign a new 1 year rolling deal w.e.f 1 June, regardless of next season. Some good news there for all of you who want him to stay come hell or high water.

:holiday

That,ll set a few off to this little ditty.

http://youtu.be/DCuyzO-6hi8

holiday.gif

Better tell The Samaritans to get ready for a busy few days. lol.giflol.giflol.gif