Champions League Football

faraway saint

snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

I can't be arsed getting into Champions blah blah blah, I'm only interested in the football.

Out of 64 games played so far only 3 0-0 matches.

I could trot out stats all day to counter your view, stick to your opinion, but I doubt you watch a lot of the matches. bye1.gif

I'm only interested in football too, which is why the CL is of no interest. Its made for TV, advertisers and the demands of a small number of big clubs and has no sporting integrity, to coin a well used phrase of late.

I'm only interested in football too, which is why the CL is of no interest. Its made for TV, advertisers and the demands of a small number of big clubs and has no sporting integrity, to coin a well used phrase of late.

FFS what league isn't?

Reality check mate I'm afraid.

Everything you mention is alive and kicking in every league, just on a smaller scale.

Anyway, as I said, been over all this before, I enjoy the football on view, some of the best players in the world, outstanding play and goals that are as good as you'll see.

Guest TPAFKATS

FFS what league isn't?

Reality check mate I'm afraid.

Everything you mention is alive and kicking in every league, just on a smaller scale.

Anyway, as I said, been over all this before, I enjoy the football on view, some of the best players in the world, outstanding play and goals that are as good as you'll see.

And we're back to chess...

I thought I seen £900m, and Sky had offered £400 so BT have raised the stakes and someone will have to pay in the long term.

Nothings for nothing. wink.png

I've a feeling this could turn out to be similar to the Setanta nonsense on a much larger scale and Sky, or some other company will pick up the pieces at a much reduced cost.

I can only hope that people will get sick of paying stupid amounts to watch TV football.

I've a feeling this could turn out to be similar to the Setanta nonsense on a much larger scale and Sky, or some other company will pick up the pieces at a much reduced cost.

I can only hope that people will get sick of paying stupid amounts to watch TV football.

BT have much deeper pockets so, while they have massively outbid Sky, I think they can handle it but I think, to recoup some of this, customers will be asked to pay.

Whither they do remains to be seen.