St Mirren V Butcher's Hibernian Top League Nov. 2013

shull

How do you know it was a "suggestion" and not a "command"? Nothing in the punctuation, sentence structure, or use of "smilies" pointed towards anything other than it being an instruction!!! boxing.gif

wink.png

Ach fcuk it, I agree with him the, shove your team selections up yer arse. flipa.gif

You decide if that's a suggestion or command. tongue.png

rolleyes.gif

DVZ or Caprice.

Mair slotting in for McGregor may well be a straight cb for cb switch... but I am convinced that the two main factors in our turn of form and fortune were the return of McGregor to defence and the move of Goodwin to midfield to protect the defence and youngsters in the midfield.

I actually wouldn't mind trying McGregor in that role and am convinced he is more than capable of doing it well... ... I fully understand why you suggest it...

but I worry about a Mair and McAusland combo at the back without Goodwin in front... I just see that as a massive risk... moreso than a change to the right mid.

True, guess we're buggered either way then let's just put Tommy Craig in there lol.gif

That implies that Goodwins role is easy to replace and anyone can slot in.

I don't think that's the case.

I also think Newyon would relish the challenge of playing in that role. It suits his energy.

get your point bud

but i still prefer to have Mair as a straight replacement for Goodwin and leave Cheesy and Darren at the back and also leaves Newton in the role that has seen him score twice in 2 games

Mair can easily play the Goodwin role plus he is a better passer of the ball (great pass to McGowan against the fakes as an example)

only my tuppence worth