Open & Shut Case?

Drew

Kind of beggars belief. Locking a padlock from inside a zipped up sportsbag? Surely it won't be long before a journalist from a red top or a TV producer gets in a few guys to try it. I'd love to see it. With MI6 and GCHQ being 'involved', it's no wonder conspiracy theories get started.

Talking about that, did you see who killed Kennedy last night? If there's any truth in it, that old bastard J.Edgar Hoover will be laughing in hell.

Kind of beggars belief. Locking a padlock from inside a zipped up sportsbag? Surely it won't be long before a journalist from a red top or a TV producer gets in a few guys to try it. I'd love to see it. With MI6 and GCHQ being 'involved', it's no wonder conspiracy theories get started.

Talking about that, did you see who killed Kennedy last night? If there's any truth in it, that old bastard J.Edgar Hoover will be laughing in hell.

Indeed. Makes you wonder why files on Kennedy have been mothballed for another 30yrs. The "Zapruder Film Hoax " book makes interesting reading , too. .

I don't wonder, I just sigh with relief cos I think we've had more than enough of his fiddle playing.

Don't get your reference to fiddle playing. Does it relate to the Zapruder film? I haven't bothered watching it. I've never believed that there was a FBI plot to kill Kennedy but last night's suggestion that he was accidentally shot by an FBI agent in one of the following cars was very believable. I know that another new theory will come along next week. Or maybe even tonight.

Don't get your reference to fiddle playing. Does it relate to the Zapruder film? I haven't bothered watching it. I've never believed that there was a FBI plot to kill Kennedy but last night's suggestion that he was accidentally shot by an FBI agent in one of the following cars was very believable. I know that another new theory will come along next week. Or maybe even tonight.

The film was basically doctored , to have missing frames. Eyewitnesses said that the car ground to a halt after the first shot rang out, but as you can see in the film , the car only slows down . To achieve that illusion , they removed frames from the original copy. .

The second rifle in the follow-on car is interesting , especially with the photographic proof, however , the amount of evidence interference throughout the case and the "tragic" death of the accused as well as several witnesses , makes it look a wee bit like a cover up. .

The film was basically doctored , to have missing frames. Eyewitnesses said that the car ground to a halt after the first shot rang out, but as you can see in the film , the car only slows down . To achieve that illusion , they removed frames from the original copy. .

The second rifle in the follow-on car is interesting , especially with the photographic proof, however , the amount of evidence interference throughout the case and the "tragic" death of the accused as well as several witnesses , makes it look a wee bit like a cover up. .

That was my conclusion too. Not an FBI plot, simply covering up a mistake by one agent. Seems he was only there too because all his colleagues were on the piss and womanising until 5am.

That was my conclusion too. Not an FBI plot, simply covering up a mistake by one agent. Seems he was only there too because all his colleagues were on the piss and womanising until 5am.

Question is were the agents told to go and party as it seems to me very strange that , they would do so , with such an important assignment the next day . Or was the situ' set up for the driver?

It is a bit like , when the police ran into the Book Depository , immiedaiately after the shooting , LHO, was noticed casually hanging around the canteen several floors below where the rifle was hanging out the window like an advert (something a trained marksman would never do , apparently) . He didn't look like he had just descended several flights of stairs. Oswald , then realised that he wasn't going to get the call he had been waiting on , from the phone in the canteen and casually walked out the front door passing several other cops. Which would mean , if someone took shots from the Book Depository Window , it wasn't him as he never got the call . On the 23 Nov 63 , he still hadn't been charged with shooting JFK and told the press if that was the case he was the "patsy" , which could well have been true , but of course ,Jack Ruby( a business associate of Zappruder) made sure he would never get his day in court. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime