Turned Around?

Guest somner9

Thought we might have cracked top six by end of play tomorrow. Three home draws that we could have won kept us out but I can see us slipping in through the kitchen sink in January if we get the points tomorrow.

Thought we might have cracked top six by end of play tomorrow. Three home draws that we could have won kept us out but I can see us slipping in through the kitchen sink in January if we get the points tomorrow.

Did you?

Why didn't you mention it on here? :whistle:

Indeed. And that is what makes us 8th.

And taking the demise of Rangers & Hearts out of the equation, we have made absolutely no progress in the league after nearly 4 years of Danny Lennon!

And what if those same teams hadn't overspent by millions upon millions of pounds for years if not decades and had actually decided to live within their means? Not to mention those that are still doing it and bound to take a fall in the coming months and years?

Many of those teams are cheats, not on the field, but off it, and that's no better.

We are where we are, full stop. I'd rather be 8th in our current state than 4th - 6th and on the verge of bankruptcy.

Edited by zurich_allan