Turned Around?

Nice to see you seem to have calmed down slightly. Now I'll add you to my list of voyeurs. Hope you enjoy the show :)

Oh, did I mention I have a folder of all your previous posts and tweets? Just away to find the record where you exploded on Twitter and started abusing employees of St Mirren Football Club in Public, you're a great fan.

^^^^ "I'm going to use smileys and try to laugh this off because I have no clue what to say" kind of post imo

Whatever you say pal :lol:

You've went from a stranger to me to exposing yourself as a creepy stalker with a bit of an obsession within one bizarre tirade. If that gets you off, keep it up!

However for your own sake I suggest that you don't take football or the internet so seriously, especially if doing so does this to you.

Whatever you say pal :lol:

You've went from a stranger to me to exposing yourself as a creepy stalker with a bit of an obsession within one bizarre tirade. If that gets you off, keep it up!

However for your own sake I suggest that you don't take football or the internet so seriously, especially if doing so does this to you.

I still am a stranger to you. Lex does it again. You try to laugh suggestions off and deflect those suggestions by making it seem like you are not bothered when secretly you are fuming.

I still am a stranger to you. Lex does it again. You try to laugh suggestions off and deflect those suggestions by making it seem like you are not bothered when secretly you are fuming.

You are a a stranger with a creepy obsession :wink:

Like I said pal, keep it up. Why would I be fuming with someone who's obsessed with me? I find it quite flattering :)

...............but answer came there none, and this was scarcely odd, with somner9 on the run!

You gave him a couple of hours-you do realise some people have what is loosely referred to as a life, don't you?

Anyway, to be in european contention strongly implies a top four finish at least, nit-picking of the highest going on here.

Dammit, i just realised that this is an open invitation for further picking of nits

You gave him a couple of hours-you do realise some people have what is loosely referred to as a life, don't you?

Anyway, to be in european contention strongly implies a top four finish at least, nit-picking of the highest going on here.

Dammit, i just realised that this is an open invitation for further picking of nits

You're creepy :)

The creepiness will be nits, I bet...

We'd been having a spat - it took him se7en minutes to reply to my previous post.

I disagree with your assertion about the need to finish in the top four (at least) to have been in contention for a European place - at the time of the split, last season, Dundee Utd were only two points behind St Johnstome, who finished 4th and qualified for Europe, Utd. finished 6th having been in contention.

The Lennon interview I chose was the top one when I entered Lennon/Mirren/Top Six into the search engine - I acknowledged that it didn't specifically mention a Top 6 finish but that it was pretty typical of what Lennon has said over the past few years. My point and it's shared by a few others is that the aforementioned Top Six (or Top Four if you prefer) finish Lennon has talked of is an aspiration not a milestone which if not reached would result in his departure.

I trust my explanation isn't beyond your ken?

Edited by Bud the Baker

Don't really understand this question. If you're asking who played the number 9 to an acceptable standard before Thommo i'd say guys like Higdon, Mehmet, Sutton even Parkin. Thommo is playing above the standard expected of that position at us because he is a fantastic player. The problem is we have quite literally no one else that can play there to an acceptable standard. We need him to hold up till January then reinforce the position post haste.

What if they don't?

I'm passing judgement on what i've seen already. Harkins is one of the top earners at the club and has a 2 year contract, he's had about 10 minutes game time since he was subbed off at Easter Road in September. His lack of game time has resulted in a significant upturn in the clubs fortunes, coincidence?

I don't like seeing any senior players having such a marginal role within the club, it's not value for money for us. However, if he is happy to be a bit part player fine, but given he threw a strop at Killie last year because he was being subbed off too regularly for his liking, i'd say that's unlikely, although he does seem to be taking his lack of involvement quite well thusfar. I'd like to see him loaned out to a club like Dundee in January who are willing to pay a chunk of his wage, and for us to use the money saved on another player.

Plenty never wanted Harkins to come too. He was given far too long a contract then he was given far too much of a chance, he should have been dropped after the Caley game on the first day of the season IMO. I had no problem with Carey, Parkin and Guy moving on, the problem is with them not being replaced. Carey certainly never wanted to leave, and Parkin was told he could go.

Bahoken can't even get on the bench these days, and who could blame Danny, he's been absolutely terrible in the game time he's got. Some gambles pay off, this one certainly has the look of one that won't. When gambles pay off the management gets praised, as they were with Isma last year. This should mean they should also be held to account when gambles don't pay off.

A long rambling bizarre post filled with profanities, personal attacks and inaccuracies, that's Oaky for you. What a strange man.

I wasn't calling for his head after we lost a couple of friendlies. I don't get depressed about anything that happens on a football pitch. Headless chicken? All over the place emotionally?

Like i said, bizarre.

I'm guessing here but was Harkins not brought in because Gowser was going down south but had a change of mind and stayed. Harkins is not a bad player all of a sudden nether is Granger though agreed so far both have been poor. Think they will grab the chance when there time comes along.

Must remember not to stand too close to you lot without my hood up thumbup2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest somner9

top six for jan 1st looking a wee but closer each week now. three points from the next two games and a home run before the Killie game......

shame Bud the baker bottled it on the bet..... COYS!