The Jim Goodwin Thread

aye and alan preston is always correct and wouldnt be just another media twat who is jumping on the "bad goodwin" bandwagon, it is actually laughable that you base your opinion of jim goodwin on radio commentary

Based my opinion of goodwin on what id heard allan preston say ? where the f**k do you get that from ??

Preston is a dick but he DID say Goody was unlucky to have been booked ( you chose not to acknowledge that from my initial post)

He did also say during commentary that lennon should consider subbing Jim to avoid a second booking & sending off. Hardly the words of a man who wants goodwin sent off.

If you would like to check, you will see that goodwin WAS in fact penalised for TWO fouls in FOUR minutes following his booking.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25600372

You really are a f**king obnoxious prat arent you ?

For your benefit , please find the attached directions to St.Mirren park, you obviously have never been there , you may want to take in a game sometime & see Jim Goodwin play & form your own opinion using your 3 remaining brain cells.

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=0%7CPaisley%7C%7C-4.440114%7C55.847258%7CtoNode=0%7CGreenhill%20Rd%7C%7C-4.443019%7C55.851323

Based my opinion of goodwin on what id heard allan preston say ? where the f**k do you get that from ??

Preston is a dick but he DID say Goody was unlucky to have been booked ( you chose not to acknowledge that from my initial post)

He did also say during commentary that lennon should consider subbing Jim to avoid a second booking & sending off. Hardly the words of a man who wants goodwin sent off.

If you would like to check, you will see that goodwin WAS in fact penalised for TWO fouls in FOUR minutes following his booking.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25600372

For your benefit , please find the attached directions to St.Mirren park, you obviously have never been there , you may want to take in a game sometime & see Jim Goodwin play & form your own opinion using your 3 remaining brain cells.

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=0%7CPaisley%7C%7C-4.440114%7C55.847258%7CtoNode=0%7CGreenhill%20Rd%7C%7C-4.443019%7C55.851323

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

and were the fouls justified ? or were they not fouls ? i know what i think because i watched the game.

why do you think you have the right to call me an obnoxious prat with 3 brain cells,and, i know the way to st mirren park and also the way to my season ticket holders seat thanks very much.

You made an arse of yourself Hambud (again I have to say) and now you're doing more backflips than Olga Korbut.

You are right that I shouldn't have put the word "about" in but your original post suggested that the newspapers were exaggerating things about Jim Goodwin which you think were "pish".  Ged said why were people paying attention to shite written about Jim Goodwin and you seem to have went "off on one" because he used the word "shite" being written about Goodwin and not the word "pish" you used.

It seems to me one of you has got the wrong end of the stick somewhere and as I said originally, in my opinion that person has been you.  No need to start getting all upset about it.

I acknowledged in a previous post to Ged that I misunderstood him and apologised for it. I haven't made any comment on Goodwin, I actually asked a question about him.

As you say nothing to get upset about.

and were the fouls justified ? or were they not fouls ? i know what i think because i watched the game.

why do you think you have the right to call me an obnoxious prat with 3 brain cells,and, i know the way to st mirren park and also the way to my season ticket holders seat thanks very much.

Of course they were fouls ya f**king clown !! the referee blew his wee whistley thing !! theres the f**kin clue , moron .bangin.gif

i based it on the fact you listened to the game on the radio - wasn't too difficult to come to that conclusion

Nope , theyre human , they make mistakes, but when have you ever known a ref who blew for a foul then take it back or ask for it to be removed from the record of the game because Buddif**kwit doesnt accept it !

have i upset you in the past or something, no need for the name calling, refs seldom change their mind and why would i expect them to listen to my opinion,your statement about them rescinding a decision because i dont accept it is another laughable one though

have i upset you in the past or something, no need for the name calling, refs seldom change their mind and why would i expect them to listen to my opinion,your statement about them rescinding a decision because i dont accept it is another laughable one though

Have you upset me in the past ? Do you want to go back & read your first post ? you insinuate that im so feeble of mind that id let Allan Preston influence my opinion of a St.Mirren player ?!? What f**kin planet are you on ?

Have you upset me in the past ? Do you want to go back & read your first post ? you insinuate that im so feeble of mind that id let Allan Preston influence my opinion of a St.Mirren player ?!? What f**kin planet are you on ?

well you're the one who is relying on what he said and what some other bbc person typed up to form your opinion - are they not capable of getting it wrong on the fact the fouls were given justifiably, i'm giving my opinion on what i saw, you are relying on the opinion of someone else

well you're the one who is relying on what he said and what some other bbc person typed up to form your opinion - are they not capable of getting it wrong on the fact the fouls were given justifiably, i'm giving my opinion on what i saw, you are relying on the opinion of someone else

Ok , once more for the incredibly dim.

The referee gave two fouls against Jim Goodwin (Hard tackling midfielder currently in the employment of St.Mirren Footbal club) within four minutes of said Mr Goodwin having recieved a yellow card .

The British Broadcasting Corporation correctly reported those two incidents in the match report.

Sky sports centre reported the same events.

We have to assume that the radio reporter, the referee , the bbc & Sky have indeed got the sequence of events right.

Buddieclown however seems to be refusing to accept that these incidents took place ,he is choosing to argue that he is basing HIS recollection of events on what he saw at the game. Perhaps, & bear with me here, perhaps .......... you might be wrong ?!?!?!

Ok , once more for the incredibly dim.

The referee gave two fouls against Jim Goodwin (Hard tackling midfielder currently in the employment of St.Mirren Footbal club) within four minutes of said Mr Goodwin having recieved a yellow card .

The British Broadcasting Corporation correctly reported those two incidents in the match report.

Sky sports centre reported the same events.

We have to assume that the radio reporter, the referee , the bbc & Sky have indeed got the sequence of events right.

Buddieclown however seems to be refusing to accept that these incidents took place ,he is choosing to argue that he is basing HIS recollection of events on what he saw at the game. Perhaps, & bear with me here, perhaps .......... you might be wrong ?!?!?!

of course i might be wrong, but so might the journalists, and what is wrong with basing my opinion on what i saw,mind you i'm forgetting that journalists employed by the "british broadcasting association"lol.gif among others - do not have the ability to be wrong,and they would always report the truth wouldn't they

Whenever the team go through a "bad patch" some folk on here seem to turn on their fellow supporters and start all kinds of shite.

Half of you would be better going to Celtic and Rangers forums ya weirdos! punk.gif

and some of them would be better basing their opinion on what they see, not what someone from the "british broadcasting corporation"lol.gif types up

Win, loose or draw Goodwin is on to a looser. It's always going to be his fault regardless of what actually happens now, I'm not talking opposition I'm talking about on here.

Goodwin will be hounded from the club eventually. We win and it's inspite of him. We lose and it's because of him.

As I've said a million times, if any one can link me to this array of red cards I'll be more than happy to take a look.

of course i might be wrong, but so might the journalists, and what is wrong with basing my opinion on what i saw,mind you i'm forgetting that journalists employed by the "british broadcasting association"lol.gif among others - do not have the ability to be wrong,and they would always report the truth wouldn't they

You STILL dont get it ,do you ? Theyre NOT wrong . Two fouls were given against Jim Goodwin in quick succesion after he got booked....... FACT !!bangin.gif

whether you thought they merited a foul is irrelevant . the ref gave them , They WERE fouls given, they were reported as such without bias !!

For f**ks sake !! & you wonder why i resort to name calling ?

You dim witted f**kpiece !!

I cant believe anyone could be so f**kin thick .1eye.gif