The Jim Goodwin Thread

You STILL dont get it ,do you ? Theyre NOT wrong . Two fouls were given against Jim Goodwin in quick succesion after he got booked....... FACT !!bangin.gif

whether you thought they merited a foul is irrelevant . the ref gave them , They WERE fouls given, they were reported as such without bias !!

For f**ks sake !! & you wonder why i resort to name calling ?

You dim witted f**kpiece !!

I cant believe anyone could be so f**kin thick .1eye.gif

why have you gone and had a look at my profile - if you want to know anything about me just ask

JG is the current holder of the Genghis Khan award for The Most Evil Guy in Scottish Football and the spotlight is gonna be on him over the next coupla months - especially when we play Utd. in the cup next month.

He's gonna have to deal with it, play well but cut out the sneaky stuff and wait until someone else takes the award from him - IIRC his contract is up at the end of the season so he's got that as an incentive. Come on Jim, we know you can do it......................

Edited by Bud the Baker

I do hope the club are contacting the authorities regarding the treatment Goodwin is getting.

absolutely Hambud. It really is ridiculous and a disgrace how Jim is being treated by the media, authorities and other managers.

I honestly think Jim, Danny and St Mirren are seen as soft touches. No way would the captain of certain other clubs be treated like that.

That booking yesterday was nonsense and for the highlights to put the spotlight on it was sinister and wicked. FFS, if they did that to Scott Brown Neil Lennon would have been spitting feathers all over every media outlet.

We really need to Danny to speak up and speak up now....loud and clear. No holds barred.

And we could do with someone on Sportscene tonight to defend Jim also when they, inevitably, flag it up.

Edited by farmer john

Yup, agree with the sentiment and common sense on this thread generally.

Jim Goodwin , the pantomime villain of Scottish football.........it's cringeworthy and puerile tbh, and for William Collum Esq to issue such a seemingly standard weak default yellow card just on the fact that it was Jim Goodwin yesterday kinda sums it all up

goody,s now become a liability headless chicken at times he,s gone at end os seasonbye1.gif

are there any other kinds of headless chickens ? anyway he is no such thing. his aggresiveness gets him in trouble and the media have him as their target, they have kept it going for too long now, scott brown got less hassle from them - wonder why ?

Thinking Jim Goodwin should be contacting his players union representative , and raise the issue of the BBC being selective in how they edit their highlights in such a way that it will be detrimental to him when his current contract is up . Also think he should ask his players union rep to look at the last two games footage and see how little protection Jim Goodwin is getting , and how other players seem to getting away with more .

Thinking Jim Goodwin should be contacting his players union representative , and raise the issue of the BBC being selective in how they edit their highlights in such a way that it will be detrimental to him when his current contract is up . Also think he should ask his players union rep to look at the last two games footage and see how little protection Jim Goodwin is getting , and how other players seem to getting away with more .

I actually agree with this. If TV can be used by opposition managers to conduct a public witchunt against certain players, then surely those players are entitled to defend themselves with whatever means possible.

I know Jim can be a liability at times & can be his own worst enemy , but the current hysteria surrounding him is nothing short of ridiculous.