The Cricket Thread

shull

Starting tonight.

England to scoosh it.

I've no got Sky, so keep me posted.

I'm afraid, Shull, that quite a few who post are nowhere nearly as cultured as you and I who along with a fair number of others love cricket, They just don't understand the finesse of the sport. Don't be tempted to look down on them. They are more to be pitied.

Always find cricket great for shifting people from your house that have over stayed their welcome..flick the channels when its on drone on a lot of shite say thinks like googlie and rubbing his crease tell them that people who like cricket are very interesting and bobs your aunty off they go..great game cricket..if you r born that way..

I love the ashes! Keep this wonderful thread here! Hate England in everything until it comes to the Ashes. Anyone but the arrogant Aussies!

Problem is that in the Ashes there is no ANYONE other than the arrogant Auusies and the arrogant English. In any case, WGAS? Cricket is boring except for the one day stuff. And how the f*ck can you score more runs than the other team and still get a draw?