The Cricket Thread

shull

I think Aussie won't lose the series, i'm not sure if they'll win it, but i can't see them losing again on home turf.

Both sides are pretty poor to be honest, but lower standards of cricket can sometimes make it more entertaining. I think the best way to enjoy it is to listen to test match special and then watch the highlights, live cricket on TV is a bit slow.

I think Aussie won't lose the series, i'm not sure if they'll win it, but i can't see them losing again on home turf.

Both sides are pretty poor to be honest, but lower standards of cricket can sometimes make it more entertaining. I think the best way to enjoy it is to listen to test match special and then watch the highlights, live cricket on TV is a bit slow.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

So many words to say nothing. clap.gif

Edited by faraway saint

The baw is up in the slates for England.

I wonder would some kind fellow out there be so good as to attempt translating into The Queen's English the remarks from that intemperate bounder of a chappie with the nonsensical nomenclature of Shull. One is quite nonplused. It is simply not cricket, not cricket at all I insist.

I wonder would some kind fellow out there be so good as to attempt translating into The Queen's English the remarks from that intemperate bounder of a chappie with the nonsensical nomenclature of Shull. One is quite nonplused. It is simply not cricket, not cricket at all I insist.

They're f**ked !