Incident @ Paisley International Airport Today.

Callum Gilhooley

Passed the Airport this morning at 07.30 .

Blue lights flashing everywhere, fire engines at the renfrew end of the runway and Ambulances & paramedics converging on the Airport from every direction.

Anyone hear of anything ?

& Btw, Before the smart arses reply....i`m sure it wasnt Faraway arriving for saturdays game, shulls wallet opening or Elvis press conference to predict a home win ! rolleyes.gif

Passed the Airport this morning at 07.30 .

Blue lights flashing everywhere, fire engines at the renfrew end of the runway and Ambulances & paramedics converging on the Airport from every direction.

Anyone hear of anything ?

& Btw, Before the smart arses reply....i`m sure it wasnt Faraway arriving for saturdays game, shulls wallet opening or Elvis press conference to predict a home win ! rolleyes.gif

Panic merchant. whistling.gif

The same thing was happening last saturday as i was cutting down that way to get to St Mirren Park.

Maybe just practising .

Apparently there was an incident on Saturday.

A planes had a fire onboard and, in his panic, the captain turned on the innternal intercom and announced it to the passengers when he was informing ground control.

A planes had a fire onboard and, in his panic, the captain turned on the innternal intercom and announced it to the passengers when he was informing ground control.

Apparently his name is Tom something or other. Major incident?

Edited by Drew

That was an icelandair flight on Sunday which had an engine flameout shortly after take-off & had to turn back to Glasgow .

Didn t hear about the intercom issue though .wacko.png That would have been interesting ! shutup.gif

Because there is no a Paisley International Airport, he made that up. whistling.gif

Perhaps you have been out of Paisley for such a long time now that you are not aware that the airport has moved from Renfrew.

The airport is indeed an international airport and it is located in Scotland's largest and greatest town. You should use it sometime my distant chum, it is very handy for us Paisley residents, very handy indeed.

Perhaps you have been out of Paisley for such a long time now that you are not aware that the airport has moved from Renfrew.

The airport is indeed an international airport and it is located in Scotland's largest and greatest town. You should use it sometime my distant chum, it is very handy for us Paisley residents, very handy indeed.

Indeed Thomas, I am aware that the lovely airport that was Renfrew, is no more.

I was merely commenting on the title, not the location, and I will be using this great airport the very week after this.

I will give you a special wave as I fly over your house.