Q+A Night - *cancelled*

Tennant's Lager

From smisa.net:

SMiSA, the St. Mirren Supporters Trust is holding a Q+A night at St. Mirren Park with Danny Lennon and Stewart Gilmour attending to take questions from Saints fans on the evening of Thursday, 5th December 2013. Doors will be open at 6.45pm for a 7pm start.

The event is free to St. Mirren fans although a small cash donation towards Youth Development at the door on the night would be greatly appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you on the night!

cool2.gif

TL/Millport.

Perhaps it might be worth using this thread to allow fans to formulte questions in avance of the Chairman and the management team.

You can then decide which ones are suitable. I'm sure some fans would like to attend but may not be able to. I plan to be there and contribute to the Youth Development, but may only be there for an hour.

I will start with a question for the Chairman -

"Why does the 11-1 vote still exist for the Scottish Premiership given that the fans were told in July 2012 that this would be the first change to take place once the Rangers situation was resolved?"

easy, peter lawell courted Aberdeen and convinced them that they would become the natural replacement for sevco.. that daft bugger milne believed him

Sadly as a result of the ongoing weather situation we have taken the decision along with the club to postpone tonight's Q+A evening. We simply don't want people travelling unnecessarily in these conditions.

We will look to reschedule it for a date in Early 2014 and will let you all know as soon as we confirm a date for it. Very sorry to anyone that is inconvenienced by the decision, but given the circumstances I'm sure you can appreciate why it's been taken.

Unlucky fellows, right decision however.

Hopefully by the time it is all re-arranged the first question will be

"So Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny boy, The Danster, The DanLen, The Dandonian......how good was it to win the Scottish cup and what pub did you first visit after the win?"

and the second question will be

"What did Neil Lennon have to say to you after we beat Celtic 7-0 at Parkhead Danman?"

Edited by TediousTom

Guest somner9

Unlucky fellows, right decision however.

Hopefully by the time it is all re-arranged the first question will be

"So Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny boy, The Danster, The DanLen, The Dandonian......how good was it to win the Scottish cup and what pub did you first visit after the win?"

Did you know I was calling for you to be sacked after a handful of games?

and the second question will be

"What did Neil Lennon have to say to you after we beat Celtic 7-0 at Parkhead Danman?"

Did you know I regularly deflect any comment, post or quote that reminds me an dothers of this?

FIFY

FIFY

Ah Somner I see you are up to your usual low brow tricks again. I noticed the other day how you tried the exact same tactic with other poster's whom were exposing you as a hopelessly poor debater and all round unfit forum member. The tactic that I refer to is of course the endless trolling of a fellow forum member's previous posts and quoting them back in a hapless attempt to disguise your own lack of wit and all round contribution to the forum as a whole. At last you have evolved from the original simpleton tactic of just blatantly lying by calling your finer and better fellow forum user's unfounded names such as "part timer" and the such like.

I do take sufficient amusement however in the thought of you keeping fellow poster's contributions in some of black book for future unfunny referral and also the countless hours you must spend endlessly perusing fellow poster's previous contributions for some sort of material to help you mask your complete lack of conversational ability. The thought that you have clearly spent about 30 hours reading my every contribution to this forum as some sort of security blanket to hide your poor grasp of the written word is something that amuses me somewhat. When one factors in the fact that I am not the only forum user whom you choose to target (presumably as a deflection from you actual admiration and as such is just common jealously) the amusement moves from just that into the realms of hilarity, entirely at your expense.

Edited by TediousTom

Guest somner9

Ah Somner I see you are up to your usual low brow tricks again. I noticed the other day how you tried the exact same tactic with other poster's whom were exposing you as a hopelessly poor debater and all round unfit forum member. The tactic that I refer to is of course the endless trolling of a fellow forum member's previous posts and quoting them back in a hapless attempt to disguise your own lack of wit and all round contribution to the forum as a whole. At last you have evolved from the original simpleton tactic of just blatantly lying by calling your finer and better fellow forum user's unfounded names such as "part timer" and the such like.

I do take sufficient amusement however in the thought of you keeping fellow poster's contributions in some of black book for future unfunny referral and also the countless hours you must spend endlessly perusing fellow poster's previous contributions for some sort of material to help you mask your complete lack of conversational ability. The thought that you have clearly spent about 30 hours reading my every contribution to this forum as some sort of security blanket to hide your poor grasp of the written word is something that amuses me somewhat. When one factors in the fact that I am not the only forum user whom you choose to target (presumably as a deflection from you actual admiration and as such is just common jealously) the amusement moves from just that into the realms of hilarity, entirely at your expense.

thats a c**t of a lot of referencing my previous posts to back-up your assertion about referencing previous posts.... but then I suppose at your age Tom the old memory isn't what it used to be?

Now take care when you are out and about and remember when crossing the road that its 'Green' for stop and 'Red' for go.

(Roll on the cold spell)