Q&a With Danny & Stuart And The Smfc Fans Council Agm

Vambo57

I was there.

The presentation by the fans council was really interesting. A good group of people who clearly work hard for the common good of fans and the club. Enjoyed meeting many of them last night and I was struck by how professionally and transparently they are run. The fact that our club can count on it's fans to give up there time to help in so many ways is of great credit to our club and the fans who "step up". Smisa got several mentions for the good work they also carry out so we as the fans of our great club have much to be proud of.c

The fans council have been selling lottery tickets and will be doing a couple of sales pitches at the Braehead shopping centre over the next couple of weekends (can't exactly remember the dates but the 8th was definitely one of them). I shall make that my shopping day and will pass by and purchase some more tickets. In fact I would even be happy to help!

The question and answer session with Mr Lennon was really good but it would be terribly unfair to reproduce what he said on an internet forum for the usual trolls to analyse and tear apart. Of course many decent fans will undoubtedly not have been able to make it for perfectly good reasons so may I suggest asking someone whom you know was at the meeting or perhaps a council member or even better go along to the night organised by that great organisation smisa, show your support and ask your questions. Posting it on here would not be in the interests of anyone who cares about our club.

If I am still of this earth next year I will be at next year's agm to show my support for them. I certainly hope to see many more of you do likewise.

He was not asked any difficult questions, fans council was set up by the club remember

Hope there are more focussed questions on thursday night

As potentially correct as one could consider your post to be it is indeed wrong.

The event to which you refer was after an agm, an event that was open to anyone and I as a none fans council member attended on that basis. In fact the vast majority of people at the meeting were not members of the fans council.

Some interesting questions were asked of our manager and he answered all in a professional but apparently honest fashion. In fact all the questions were very straightforward and as such I submit that they could not have been more focused.

Anyway I do hope his every word is not reproduced on here for the Somner's amongst us to destroy, to destroy indeed.

Guest somner9

As potentially correct as one could consider your post to be it is indeed wrong.

The event to which you refer was after an agm, an event that was open to anyone and I as a none fans council member attended on that basis. In fact the vast majority of people at the meeting were not members of the fans council.

Some interesting questions were asked of our manager and he answered all in a professional but apparently honest fashion. In fact all the questions were very straightforward and as such I submit that they could not have been more focused.

Anyway I do hope his every word is not reproduced on here for the Somner's amongst us to destroy, to destroy indeed.

Did you tell Danny you were one of the knickerwetters/pant shiters who wanted him sacked after a handful of games..?

Or did your memory fail you at the crucial moment yet again Tom...?

GTPSPS

(Get This Pish Stained Pensioner Shifted)

There is actually very little to ask Danny as he has the team playing well, getting results with some really good youngsters coming through.

I'd be more interested to know about the future of the club regarding the sale and any potential buyers from SG. Although I think it has gone all quiet on that front so in that case this q&a night is actually pretty pointless!

There is actually very little to ask Danny as he has the team playing well, getting results with some really good youngsters coming through.

I'd be more interested to know about the future of the club regarding the sale and any potential buyers from SG. Although I think it has gone all quiet on that front so in that case this q&a night is actually pretty pointless!

What! This guy signed Bahoken, has no plan B when his tactics are all wrong on the day and is not sure what to do with Harkins

Also check out poor Newton every week, giving his all but clearly fed up playing out wide

What! This guy signed Bahoken, has no plan B when his tactics are all wrong on the day and is not sure what to do with Harkins

Also check out poor Newton every week, giving his all but clearly fed up playing out wide

Newtons banging the goals in, I'm sure he's quite happy with how things are going this season

Of course this was all spoken about......a shining example as to why the words of our manager should not be reproduced on this very forum.

Of course this was all spoken about......a shining example as to why the words of our manager should not be reproduced on this very forum.

Whilst I understand the concern about giving the gum-grumpers a bone to worry, I have to note my concern about a lack of openness.

If it was all so worryingly for your ears only then why did they bother having an open meeting? The OP asked a genuine question, assuming other so-called Buddies might share with those who couldn't make it.

I have never liked self-elected censors.

Whilst I understand the concern about giving the gum-grumpers a bone to worry, I have to note my concern about a lack of openness.

If it was all so worryingly for your ears only then why did they bother having an open meeting? The OP asked a genuine question, assuming other so-called Buddies might share with those who couldn't make it.

I have never liked self-elected censors.

Ah Bulto, it seems like such a long time since you and I have engaged in conversation, too long indeed.

I agree that the original poster asked a valid question, a very valid question indeed. In fact I have reviewed my posts and I am somewhat unaware as to when I stated that and such q & a session was indeed for my ears only? Indeed I assert that I have indeed asserted that the meeting itself was an agm, an open meeting, an all welcome, a come forth and take part if you will. The meeting was indeed so open to anyone that I as someone who falls into the category of "anyone" was able to attend and as a result become somewhat more learned about the fans council.

Not for the first time my wordsmithing chum you have somewhat bamboozled me with your wordsmithing skills to such a degree that I really do not understand the very post of yours that I have chosen to quote.

With reference to the last sentence I agree with your somewhat random assertion regarding self-elected censors.

I shall now make a similar random assertion.

Cadbury's crème eggs are not as big as they used to be!

Absolute rubbish, Anyone could have asked what ever they wanted, I'm not Danny Lennon's greatest fan and I was there, Nobody came and told me that I wasn't allowed to ask a certain question, Danny came along to support what the fans council were trying to do for the club. To suggest people were told not to ask difficult questions is utter crap, Pity its off tonight as you(Waldorf) would have been down the front asking the difficult questions, Somehow I doubt that,

Edited by santaponsasaint

Absolute rubbish, Anyone could have asked what ever they wanted, I'm not Danny Lennon's greatest fan and I was there, Nobody came and told me that I wasn't allowed to ask a certain question, Danny came along to support what the fans council were trying to do for the club. To suggest people were told not to ask difficult questions is utter crap, Pity its off tonight as you(Waldorf) would have been down the front asking the difficult questions, Somehow I doubt that,

Did you ask a question Gary?

so it wasn't like the pre-planned questions at the league cup night, thats good too hear

No, Danny was asked to come along, We sat had the meeting then Danny done a Q and A, Phil Clark hosted it, if it was planned Peter do you think they would have let me ask the first question, It was just a informal Q&A nothing was vetted, and im sure all the people who were there who asked a question will say the same thing, It wasn't a Q&A at the cup final night, as you know fine well all question were to be about the cup final, This was so night was mired in our poor start to the season, It was about winning the cup. Foe those looking for a report on what was said last Thursday, Im not going through it all, I can barely remember anyway,