St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Top League 7/12/13

shull

Half time 0-0

Territory wise it's been pretty even. Chances wise Saints have had by far the better of the chances. It's getting a bit tetchy, ICT certainly aren't afraid of leaving the boot in.

Thommo has had three decent ones himself, and unlike the big man he hasn't taken any. Two saved and one against the post.

We are playing well but Yogi has wisely kept the ICT playing the same way Butcher had them playing. Smart money on the draw.

Half time 0-0

Territory wise it's been pretty even. Chances wise Saints have had by far the better of the chances. It's getting a bit tetchy, ICT certainly aren't afraid of leaving the boot in.

Thommo has had three decent ones himself, and unlike the big man he hasn't taken any. Two saved and one against the post.

We are playing well but Yogi has wisely kept the ICT playing the same way Butcher had them playing. Smart money on the draw.

Our game to win. On the basis in this game, when the commitment and desire is there our style of play is head an shoulders above ICT, in my opinion.

Comments about the manager are highly dependent on where you think that desire should come from, albeit I accept the start of the season tactics to play out from the back at all costs have resulted in the points gap in the league.

Comments about the manager are highly dependent on where you think that desire should come from, albeit I accept the start of the season tactics to play out from the back at all costs have resulted in the points gap in the league.

The point about the managers is simple.

I'm watching these ICT players and I'm thinking these players are no better than our players, Infact I think our squad is slightly better than theirs.

However, they are 2nd in the league and we are 8th...

I'm watching these ICT players and I'm thinking these players are no better than our players, Infact I think our squad is slightly better than theirs.

Butcher, at Caley at least, is a special case. I'm sure any club in Scotland out with Celtic would love to have him as their manager.

Dundee Utd and Aberdeen most definitely have better squads and are behind Caley too.

Currently in rich vein of form, a youth players successfully integrating into 1st team regulars and at times stand out players.

Number of sides to the same story.

Butcher, at Caley at least, is a special case. I'm sure any club in Scotland out with Celtic would love to have him as their manager.

Dundee Utd and Aberdeen most definitely have better squads and are behind Caley too.

Currently in rich vein of form, a youth players successfully integrating into 1st team regulars and at times stand out players.

Number of sides to the same story.

Agreed.

Hopefully one day we have someone like Butcher in charge!

Bet there better than ours in the second half.