St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Top League 7/12/13

shull

Why would any decent manager come to us when nuggets like you are making your usual dafty statements when we're currently only lost 1 game in the last 8? 1eye.gif

I would love to have seen him come to saints, there are quit a few managers who could do a better job than danny, I think we can only progress to regular top six with a better manager than danny, its no good bouncing about the bottom of the spl all the time.

I would love to have seen him come to saints, there are quit a few managers who could do a better job than danny, I think we can only progress to regular top six with a better manager than danny, its no good bouncing about the bottom of the spl all the time.

You forgot "innat"? 1eye.gif

PS Lex said somebody LIKE Butcher, reading not your strong point? bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Did ICT not get relegated with Butcher in charge?

Did ICT not get relegated with Butcher in charge?

They did, he took over when they were isolated and only went down on the last game or two of the season, a damn good manager in Scotland by any decent supporters reckoning.

Glad he's away today, he had the knack of turning these games into wins.................oh wait, no finished yet. shutup.gif

Overall I think he did a great job at ICT.

Agreed. My point was that too many on here are too quick to slate DL and comparing DL to Butcher. ICT went down with Butcher, Saints haven't under DL. Saints won the League Cup under DL......... What did ICT win under Butcher?

Butcher is a very good manager but some Saints fans would blame the weather on DL.

Agreed. My point was that too many on here are too quick to slate DL and comparing DL to Butcher. ICT went down with Butcher, Saints haven't under DL. Saints won the League Cup under DL......... What did ICT win under Butcher?

Butcher is a very good manager but some Saints fans would blame the weather on DL.

Leave Lex out of this................

You're ignoring the fact that he took over more than half way through the season when they were rock bottom, 5 points behind Falkirk when he took his first game in charge. Only went down on goal difference and brought them straight back up.