St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Top League 7/12/13

shull

Some folk just aint happy unless theyre miserable lol!

I said to my brother at full time that it showed how far weve come when youre leaving the stadium pissed off after just drawing and (for the vast majority) out playing ICT, the team only second to celtic in the league! It was also one of those nil - nil games that we were unlucky not to win, rather than lucky not to lose! ICT keeper pulled out some great stops and the out field players were very physical, other than that we bossed it. The team looks pretty solid at the moment, we get the ball forward well and THAT move from back to front was sublime! Special mention to jim ghostwin for actively seeking to not get booked yesterday!

The two big faults for me at this moment in time the lack of options up front, accompanied by not using the option that we have! Gowser didn't look right not long into the second half, should have been replaced by harkins when he got booked. Harkins, yeh hes a big lazy bastard at times but he looked a threat yesterday in what little time he got. Id also have liked to have replaced Thompson around the 70min area, he was struggling (and yes I know we basically have no options up front). Our other fault in recent weeks is too many players pulling out of 50/50 balls. ICT seen a hell of a lot of the ball due to getting balls that were thereto be won.

Also whats with the emphasis on how danny lennon conducts himself during interviews? are you 14 year old lassies? Forum members saying he uses the same word to often? really? Think you should be watching reality tv shows rather than football matches! one defeat in nine, speaks for itself

Reported

Grooming underage children whistling.gif

Eh? Paul McGowan retaliated to a tackle which was on his team mate. Dunno why you'd be baffled by it. It was clear as anything. McGowan was stupid getting involved. The ref was dealing with it.

Paul McGowan deserves more protection from referee's as he is frequently the main target from opposition teams when it comes to stopping our main creative source. is it any wonder that such a talented footballer would sometimes lose his cool under such intimidating circumstances, some of the tackles that he had to endure yesterday were completely out of order, People often moan about how poor the quality of product on show in this country, yet the likes of you condone the hammer throwing tactics of Inverness and expect to be taken seriously.

In the words of the late Jimmy Sanderson

Were you there. And so why?

PS you're talking shite

Yep. Cause I was meeting someone there.

And no I'm not. I was given a DVD by one of the Scottish Amateur Ref Committee guys last Sunday after our juvenile match referencing exactly this point. There was one example which was not dissimilar to the McAusland challenge which happened close to where I was sitting that was deemed reckless. As for the Thompson tackle he was late and out of control - I would have said he was certainly reckless and would have been more firmly dealt with had it not been for the intervention of the ICT number 5.

Paul McGowan deserves more protection from referee's as he is frequently the main target from opposition teams when it comes to stopping our main creative source. is it any wonder that such a talented footballer would sometimes lose his cool under such intimidating circumstances, some of the tackles that he had to endure yesterday were completely out of order, People often moan about how poor the quality of product on show in this country, yet the likes of you condone the hammer throwing tactics of Inverness and expect to be taken seriously.

McGowan hadn't been tackled. If I remember correctly it was young Kelly who went down under the heavy challenge. McGowan stupidly reacted and he absolutely earned his yellow card.

What else would you expect from a Motherwell fan.