St Mirren Autobiographies

sm74

What books are there out there by people connected with St Mirren? Any relevant information would be appreciated, like how much they mention Saints etc, looking to get my dad something for Christmas (secretly wanting it for myself as well). Got Abers a couple years ago which was brilliant and obviously Alex Ferguson's just come out recently but not sure bout it.

What books are there out there by people connected with St Mirren? Any relevant information would be appreciated, like how much they mention Saints etc, looking to get my dad something for Christmas (secretly wanting it for myself as well). Got Abers a couple years ago which was brilliant and obviously Alex Ferguson's just come out recently but not sure bout it.

I really enjoyed Frank MacDougalls... very good read. Plenty Saints stuff in it too.

Chic Charnley's is like reading a book written by a 5 year old, but if you can get over the constant references to fights in the public park and his pandering to Smelltic at every turn, then there are a good few Saints mentions and stories.

penthouse and pavement and endless love both by bill leckie..90% saint mirren love story. 10% other shit.

Endless Love is excellent. A real insight into why Love Street stadium had to go, much as it broke my heart at the time.