Dundee United V St Mirren Scottish Cup 5Th Rd 8/2/14

shull

Just read mcnamaras comments in the telegraph " no bad feelings towards St Mirren" or words to that effect. Arrogant tit! I really hope we pump them. If I was Danny I would collate all uniteds comments about us and use them to motivate the team. Just as long as we use them in a positive way and don't get caught up in any shenanigans which united are a cert to use especially against Goodwin. Not a fan of early kick offs as we rarely do well in them. With today's results panning out as they have there is now extra incentive so let's hope that's enough to drive us on and show the same spirit we showed in last seasons league cup COYS

Not heading up to this tomorrow but will be cheering them on in front a TV somewhere.

Think we should go for this:

Kello
Naismith McAusland McGregor Kelly
Goodwin Djemba-Djemba
McLean
Campbell McGowan
Thompson
I would have Campbell switching wings throughout the game, with the full backs effectively becoming wing backs when Campbell is not in front of them with Goodwin and Djemba-Djemba providing cover when full backs making runs forward.
Having the two defensive midfielders will allow McLean and McGowan to flourish in the center of midfield and allow them to take more risks. Campbell switching between the wings will mix things up a bit and hopefully his pace can punish United.
I really think we are going to miss McGinn tomorrow.

What a great opportunity we have to win this Cup now after today's results.

PLEASE x 10000000 BEAT DUNDEE UNITED RAMORRA.

If we do, i promise never to call .....

Smokie a dunderheid, Kendo a jakey and Insanity a Nae neck fairy monkey ever again.

I WANT 17/3/13 ALL OVER AGAIN .

Tonights Sportscene is set to record.

Hopefully i'll be watching, while eating my Curry, through tears of joy.

Please do it my Buddies.

The results yesterday really adds some extra spice to this match. Could have an easy game in next round. Please let our boys play their best football today and that will be enough to take this mob. Would like to see Eric Eric come on and score.

And talking about spice, have a Bangalore Phal if you can get it. That'll bring tears to your eyes and you can blame the curry. St.Mirren have had me greetin for donkey's years but not too often tears of joy. I'd love it to be today.

My first ever match was the game v Dundee Utd in 1977 when we won 4-1.

I'm in my bed with a doze of man flu or I would be there.

Good pricing by the way and it is a great view at Tannadice.

That was one of the very few games my dad and me managed to watch together as he wasn't a big footie fan. I remember standing at "Cairter's corner" with a few United fans around us. Drink was flowing as we shared alcoholic beverages and, by the end of the game, the opposing fans were singing Saint's praises so well we played. Great day out.