Dundee United V St Mirren Scottish Cup 5Th Rd 8/2/14

shull

Maybe this game will finally debunk the complete shite that we have a good youth system ,take a look at utd,THAT is a good crop of youngsters

We need to get rid of Longwell and all the wee boys who do the coaching.

We need to get in a head of the youth system who knows what he's doing. We need some proper coaches. We need some ex-pros involved.

I'm sick of watching Danny Lennon sitting on his hands in the dugout for 90 mins staring into the middle distance, while last week Locke, and now McNamara, were urging their men on. I reckon he's pondering the location of the nearest JobCentre Plus. Hope so anyway.

Yeah, because Paul McGowan is the problem here.

He is one of many , but he hasn't kicked his arse this season and I hope we don't keep him on for next season. We need to clear the boards of all the dead wood and he's part of it now !

Edited by billyg

Simply not good enough. The better team won but why did we start so slowly in the 2nd half? The warning signs were there before half time and the team should have been prepared for an early 2nd half onslaught but it seemed to catch us by surprise.

And why wait so long to bring Campbell on?

Thought we were really poor. Terrible defence who do not know how to clear a ball. Many who seem incapable of a simple pass. Poor workrate and don't know how to close a man down. Well beaten I thought. Only good thing was DD who looks like he can be a player.

I'm sick of watching Danny Lennon sitting on his hands in the dugout for 90 mins staring into the middle distance,

That's because he genuinely doesn't know what he's doing.

Jenkins pulled his strings in the first season and its been Tommy Craig ever since.

Lennon is just the clueless puppet. Tommy Craig is the real power - the guy who really makes an arse of the team selections and tactics every week!