Players Xmas Party Cancelled....

HSS

did I read somewhere yesterday that Celtic had cancelled their game with Kilmarnock in early January? meaning that after playing us on 4th or 5th they can have a break abroad and possibly play a "money spinning" friendly. Yes, I did read that. Surely not right.

And surely discussed elsewhere that I havn't seen.

did I read somewhere yesterday that Celtic had cancelled their game with Kilmarnock in early January? meaning that after playing us on 4th or 5th they can have a break abroad and possibly play a "money spinning" friendly. Yes, I did read that. Surely not right.

And surely discussed elsewhere that I havn't seen.

How can they do that? They have already used the (totally wrong!) option to cancel agame this season against - erm... who?

How can they do that? They have already used the (totally wrong!) option to cancel agame this season against - erm... who?

Unbelievably they can, "any club" as well as cancelling a game to play a friendly can also ask for a postponement in January to facilitate a winter break now that the previously scheduled break has been scrapped. In other words Septic can cancel any games they want !!!!