Aberdeen V St Mirren Top League 14/12/13

shull

Can't wait, complimentary tickets, free meal/drinks and watching us hump this lot who still live in the 80's.

Aberdeen 2 St Mirren 3. thumbup2.gif

You mean that you're getting all this for free when supporters of the home club are having to pay to get in. Keep it quiet if Callum finds out all hell could break loose. whistling.gif

3-0 the Dons im afraid.

Like the Earth going around the sun you are so feckin predictable zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What surprises me is that you pull a score from out of thin air without any basis for your prediction. We have lost only 1 of the last 8 games and it will be a tough shift. We are not shipping goals and the team are playing well - you clearly were not there at the weekend when our first half performance had everything but a goal. I think you are either a troll or making some pathetic attempt to wind people up. The problem for you is that everyone knows your approach to every St Mirren game and you would make Victor Meldrew come over as the Laughing Cavalier. You have become tedious mate so go and support Rangers as they win all their games - then again you would probably have something negative to say even then. Call yourself a fan?

Guest somner9

Like the cut of our jib at the moment so I feel we'll take at least three points from the next two league fixtures. As i said previously the only team we should consider in a stronger position this season is shellick. Everyone else is there for the taking now we are playing well.

Like the Earth going around the sun you are so feckin predictable zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What surprises me is that you pull a score from out of thin air without any basis for your prediction. We have lost only 1 of the last 8 games and it will be a tough shift. We are not shipping goals and the team are playing well - you clearly were not there at the weekend when our first half performance had everything but a goal. I think you are either a troll or making some pathetic attempt to wind people up. The problem for you is that everyone knows your approach to every St Mirren game and you would make Victor Meldrew come over as the Laughing Cavalier. You have become tedious mate so go and support Rangers as they win all their games - then again you would probably have something negative to say even then. Call yourself a fan?

TBH Ned, I don't see why you consistently try to reason with him? blink.png

He's a joke, a sad individual and really is only to be made fun of. snore.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Like the cut of our jib at the moment so I feel we'll take at least three points from the next two league fixtures. As i said previously the only team we should consider in a stronger position this season is shellick. Everyone else is there for the taking now we are playing well.

If we're to keep up our unbeaten run, we'll need to get two points in one game and one in the other. It's a tough call.