Aberdeen V St Mirren Top League 14/12/13

shull

I would definitely bring Kelly & Naismith back in. Vanzy looked off the pace and Grainger only seems to be only capable of one pass - long boot up to Thommo - irrespective of wether he's there or not. We got away with it against QOS but not a chance up the road. Harkins looked more up for it and if there is any doubt whatsoever about Gowser then he should start.

I would be happy with a draw and if Celtic beat Hibs 3-0 or more we go 7th :)

I think a good result up there will be anything from a one goal defeat to a win. If you recall the last game at Greenhill Road we were competing with them until they replaced their forwards with Niall McGinn and that other bloke. After that it was hanging on for grim death.

Obviously I would love to see us win this and it is definitely not out the question. As far as fullbacks go I think I would want to see their teamsheet before I make my pick as DVZ and Grainger may not be quite quick enough for the dons nimble strikers.

In any case COYS

PS re the 3 points from the next two games with a draw at Pittodrie, maybe he is still living in the 80's whistling.gif

Edit too add I would defiantly go with our young full backs as we would stand a better chance of scoring in support of Gowser assuming he is playing as these young lads are great for going up the wings. Even if Harkins is playing I think he will put in a decent shift.

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

Forecast looks absolutely horrible - especially bad between 1-5pm which will could make things very difficult for both sides.

Hope everyone stays safe on roads and rail - regardless who they support.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums//public/style_images/home2013/attachicon.gif ABN.png

I better wrap up well, not too cold but going to be wet.

Edited by faraway saint

Rick...

May I...? :unsure:

Go to the BBC website, go to sport, then football.

Click the wee box on the right that then allows you to choose which league or cup you want to see.

Click on Scottish Football - as opposed to Scottish premier league.

The page that comes up lets you click on the open all mics, or if any of the other matches are being broadcast choose one.

Today, at the moment, it's only showing Sportsound, which WILL be Open All Mics.

I hope this helps? :)

Eta: tho I'd bet yer wireless and 810 MW will also do it.

I even managed to pick it up sitting outside Conwy Castle in my bus during the Summer. NI should be a breeze.

Edited by bluto

Rick...

May I...? unsure.png

Go to the BBC website, go to sport, then football.

Click the wee box on the right that then allows you to choose which league or cup you want to see.

Click on Scottish Football - as opposed to Scottish premier league.

The page that comes up lets you click on the open all mics, or if any of the other matches are being broadcast choose one.

Today, at the moment, it's only showing Sportsound, which WILL be Open All Mics.

I hope this helps? smile.png

Eta: tho I'd bet yer wireless and 810 MW will also do it.

I even managed to pick it up sitting outside Conwy Castle in my bus during the Summer. NI should be a breeze.

I think we will be able to put a stop to that , after independence. .thumbup2.gif