Aberdeen V St Mirren Top League 14/12/13

shull

Weather was the winner, Aberdeen were better than us for most of the match, we showed the odd bit of football and half chances but its sore to lose to individual errors, especially a keeper who was reaching "god" status a few weeks ago.

It was more in hope than expectation we would equalise, second half we started reasonably but toothless.

2nd goal was game over as we could have played for another 90 minutes and still not scored.

I'm afraid were not close to a top 6 team. One thing that separates them from the bottom 6 is something we don't have, a constant goal threat.

Still, a point was best I was hoping for so only a point lost.

Motherwell next week, usually a decent game but the sooner we get support and a different approach up front the better.

Weather was the winner, Aberdeen were better than us for most of the match, we showed the odd bit of football and half chances but its sore to lose to individual errors, especially a keeper who was reaching "god" status a few weeks ago.

It was more in hope than expectation we would equalise, second half we started reasonably but toothless.

2nd goal was game over as we could have played for another 90 minutes and still not scored.

I'm afraid were not close to a top 6 team. One thing that separates them from the bottom 6 is something we don't have, a constant goal threat.

Still, a point was best I was hoping for so only a point lost.

Motherwell next week, usually a decent game but the sooner we get support and a different approach up front the better.

See how the mighty has changed tune after 1 viewing. View a few more and you may come round to a few of ours thinking....whistling.gif

See how the mighty has changed tune after 1 viewing. View a few more and you may come round to a few of ours thinking....whistling.gif

I doubt that, you talk shite, that was based on what I saw, and a reasonably balanced view.

You and, no point in advertising the forum clown, just roll out doom and gloom with no basis.

I hope this doesn't hurt your head too much. :)

Edited by faraway saint

Just in case the doom merchants interpret my initial post as anything close to their "view" I think we can be the best of the bottom 6 as we stand, with a change in a few key positions we could hurt top 6 sides.

Another thing, how many goals have we list from obvious individual errors? Nothing the management team can do about that, the players need to step up as points make prizes.

Ps there were lots of seagulls, couldn't count them, the cnuts wouldn't stay still.

Weather was the winner, Aberdeen were better than us for most of the match, we showed the odd bit of football and half chances but its sore to lose to individual errors, especially a keeper who was reaching "god" status a few weeks ago.It was more in hope than expectation we would equalise, second half we started reasonably but toothless. 2nd goal was game over as we could have played for another 90 minutes and still not scored.I'm afraid were not close to a top 6 team. One thing that separates them from the bottom 6 is something we don't have, a constant goal threat.Still, a point was best I was hoping for so only a point lost.Motherwell next week, usually a decent game but the sooner we get support and a different approach up front the better.

But were we as good as the last time you watched St. Mirren in 19...................................whatever?

Just in case the doom merchants interpret my initial post as anything close to their "view" I think we can be the best of the bottom 6 as we stand, with a change in a few key positions we could hurt top 6 sides.

Another thing, how many goals have we list from obvious individual errors? Nothing the management team can do about that, the players need to step up as points make prizes.

Ps there were lots of seagulls, couldn't count them, the cnuts wouldn't stay still.

a bit early to say we wont finish in the top 6 as the season doesnt end till May

One thing that separates them from the bottom 6 is something we don't have, a constant goal threat.

the sooner we get support and a different approach up front the better.

Deary me. More doom and gloom. More undermining of the team. Undermining of the forwards and the manager's tactics. Undermining of Steven Thompson.

And this from the guy who wants to replace Paul McGowan with Derek Riordan. :1eye

If you can't be balanced and all you can do is be negative then its time you stayed away from the forum.

Boo boy.