Aberdeen V St Mirren Top League 14/12/13

shull

I'd argue that the Grainger and Vanzy should keep their places. They got us another clean sheet which I think shows that possibly their experience was showing.

It comes down to what we want at Pittodrie. Do we want to stifle the Aberdeen attack with experience or do we want to go all out with our ultra aggressive youngsters and hope that we take them early.

I'd argue that the Grainger and Vanzy should keep their places. They got us another clean sheet which I think shows that possibly their experience was showing.

It comes down to what we want at Pittodrie. Do we want to stifle the Aberdeen attack with experience or do we want to go all out with our ultra aggressive youngsters and hope that we take them early.

No matter what Lennon does the result will decide if it was the right decision.

Come again? Unless you're too tired.

Oh dear, if Lennon goes back to the youngsters and we lose people will moan like fcuk, if he sticks with Wednesdays full backs and we lose, people will moan like fcuk, so, if we lose people will point and blame Lennon no matter what he does.

If we win, things will jog on quietly.

Obviously picking too many potatoes Rick. whistling.gif

Oh dear, if Lennon goes back to the youngsters and we lose people will moan like fcuk, if he sticks with Wednesdays full backs and we lose, people will moan like fcuk, so, if we lose people will point and blame Lennon no matter what he does.

If we win, things will jog on quietly.

Obviously picking too many potatoes Rick. whistling.gif

I thought you maybe meant something like that. Danny gets the blame when we lose and none of the credit when we win. Eleven games undefeated is absolutely worthless. Changing the team is for nancies.

It's no picking the spuds, it's the journey to Asda that does ma heid in.

I thought you maybe meant something like that. Danny gets the blame when we lose and none of the credit when we win. Eleven games undefeated is absolutely worthless. Changing the team is for nancies.

It's no picking the spuds, it's the journey to Asda that does ma heid in.

All the discussion about tactics and positions mean nothing as it's all to do with results.

We win, great, we don't, it's all to do with who played/who didn't play/who played where etc.

PS It's not 11 games undefeated, watch out, someone will make a big deal of that. whistling.gif

Guest somner9

I would put Naismith and Kelly back in, DVZ and Grainger done nothing midweek to convince me they deserve their spots back.

Danny was quoted his reasons for giving DVZ and Graingzo the jerseys was to avoid burn out of the youngsters. I can see that as a reasoned approach, I also see that as just tweaking their nads and the old guys nads a wee bit as whoever gets the start on saturday will be playing to keep that jersey!

Thats the confidence re-gained by Danny to manage a half decent squad where he now has cover in most (not fecking up front) positions.

I have a sneeky feeling saturday could just be a delicious away day for the travelling fans...clap.gif

Danny was quoted his reasons for giving DVZ and Graingzo the jerseys was to avoid burn out of the youngsters. I can see that as a reasoned approach, I also see that as just tweaking their nads and the old guys nads a wee bit as whoever gets the start on saturday will be playing to keep that jersey!

Thats the confidence re-gained by Danny to manage a half decent squad where he now has cover in most (not fecking up front) positions.

I have a sneeky feeling saturday could just be a delicious away day for the travelling fans...clap.gif

Not many travelling due to the cost

Can't wait, complimentary tickets, free meal/drinks and watching us hump this lot who still live in the 80's.

Aberdeen 2 St Mirren 3. thumbup2.gif

you should be so lucky, the first question they'll ask you is furrybootsyefae? You'll say Abroath? they'll say yes please and get their empty bowls out...............

2nd question they'll ask after they you establish that you don't actually have broth for them will be, you'll huv hud yer tea?

Hope your right with the score though and no too hungry/thirsty.

whistling.gif

you should be so lucky, the first question they'll ask you is furrybootsyefae? You'll say Abroath? they'll say yes please and get their empty bowls out...............

2nd question they'll ask after they you establish that you don't actually have broth for them will be, you'll huv hud yer tea?

Hope your right with the score though and no too hungry/thirsty.

Posted Image

I'm well accustomed to the ways of the Aberdonians and the language. After a few large drinks we all speak the same language, shite! ;)

All the discussion about tactics and positions mean nothing as it's all to do with results.

Deary me!

If tactics and positions mean nothing then why bother with a manager! :lol:

The fact is that the results have improved since Danny changed to the tactics and positions that I was calling for. That is a fact.

You wanted to keep things the way they were and happy clap us all the way to the First Division.

The turnaround is ALL down to the likes of me.

Bow down and praise me.

I'll be leaving about 10:00am on Saturday, meeting a group in Aberdeen at 11:00

Hope we put on a decent display, I don't need 5 Aberdeen supporters getting the chance to have a go, even if they are paying. wink.png

If you leave NOW you would be sure of getting there! :)

and we might get a day's peace...

Go on, go on, go on, go on!