Aberdeen V St Mirren Top League 14/12/13

shull

Why are you getting all upset because I was right once again you have to learn to chill out when it comes to St Mirren we were never ever going to get anything from up there.

You are on here every week hoping we lose you irritating cùnt, its not funny, its just contrary and childish, a game that kiddywinkles play NOT grown men. For fùcks sake grow up!!

So you want me to come on and talk shite about what we are going to do in a game when I think the opposite I have all ways spoke my mind if you don't like that put me on ignore.

Case closed

Contrary - dictionary meaning:

perversely inclined to disagree or to do the opposite of what is expected or desired.

So you want me to come on and talk shite about what we are going to do in a game when I think the opposite I have all ways spoke my mind if you don't like that put me on ignore.

Why do you always want St Mirren to lose?

Every time we go behind you start pulling your pudding tosser1.giftosser1.giftosser1.giftosser1.gif

Edited by murray street

Full time 2-0.

Well and deservedly beaten by a side with a significantly bigger budget than ourselves. We were never in the match. Take it on the chin, move on.

Reminded me very much of our game against QOTS in the week, and the budget gap between the respective football clubs is similar. What is most remarkable is that this is the first time we've lost here in 7 matches.

Aberdeen aren't any good, particularly given their wage bill, but - as you'd expect - they're better than us. Just like we are better than QOTS.

Full time 2-0.

Well and deservedly beaten by a side with a significantly bigger budget than ourselves. We were never in the match. Take it on the chin, move on.

Reminded me very much of our game against QOTS in the week, and the budget gap between the respective football clubs is similar. What is most remarkable is that this is the first time we've lost here in 7 matches.

Aberdeen aren't any good, particularly given their wage bill, but - as you'd expect - they're better than us. Just like we are better than QOTS.

Full time 2-0.

Agree with most of the above but budgets don't win games, Hearts won up there 3-1 a few weeks ago.

Got to say that I would have bitten the hand off you for a point before the game.

We are certainly a bottom 6 club, all 5 of top 6 clubs beat the bottom 6 clubs. The only exception was the abandoned game at Firhill.

Elvis, what's funny in all of this is, all those people who take you seriously. You have really tried to make it so obvious by some of your postings and they still don't see it. So, congratulations in keeping the wind-up going. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Agree with most of the above but budgets don't win games, Hearts won up there 3-1 a few weeks ago.

Got to say that I would have bitten the hand off you for a point before the game.

We are certainly a bottom 6 club, all 5 of top 6 clubs beat the bottom 6 clubs. The only exception was the abandoned game at Firhill.

Exactly.

Attitude wins games in almost all circumstances and certainly at SPL level.

This obsession people have with wages is frankly weird.

Exactly.

Attitude wins games in almost all circumstances and certainly at SPL level.

This obsession people have with wages is frankly weird.

Why do you think we lost today then?

If it wasn't for Aberdeen spending significantly more on their squad than we do ( the reason I think we lost ) , then why is it?

Two poor teams today the only difference being we gifted them two goals, Kello probably at fault for both by not being commanding and vocal enough.

McAusland, McGinn, Newton, McGowan and Mclean were all dreadful. Harkins did more in 10 minutes than those combined.

I wasn't expecting a win today but thought harkins should of started today.

Why is we haven't lost in 7 up there you said?

A bigger budget doesn't guarantee better results in an individual game or even over a few seasons (where are those Aberdeen managers now?) but over a longer period success, be it in trophies won or league position, does reflect a teams budget and the quality of players they are able to sign.