Billy Mehmet

craignumawan

Saw the man himself in Braehead just an hour ago (with photographic evidence of course). Said he had flown over from turkey for the game. Seems a bit odd that a Londoner would spend his free time flying to Paisley for a league cup replay. Possibly a deal in January?

post-6258-0-24379200-1386695871_thumb.jp

Edited by craignumawan

I reckon he would have hit his best form in the SPL had he stayed in it the year he left us. Looks like a few bad moves and a few years of his career lost, which is a shame! I wouldn't take him back as no one knows his stats for the years after he left us to just now and there is no room for nostalgia with our budget

Myself and Div spoke to him before the game. Says he has not signed for the Malaysian club, he has only spoken to a contact of theirs. We both asked if he is signing for us and he laughed and said again "I've not sign anything anywhere yet". I'm sure there was also a "you never know what will happen" in there aswell? :D

I asked him if he was coming back and he said don't know yet. I then asked did he want to and he said "yes one day" . This was at the end of the game as he left the main door. I think he is ideal for Thompson could get a rest with him and Danny apparently wanted Parkin to stay but he wanted games. Anyhow it's anyone's guess why he rolled up tonight

Edited by norrie82

Would definitely welcome Mehmet back at the club. Not necessarily a prolific goalscorer but he would add something to the side and I don't imagine his wage demands would be too great. He is a good footballer and would fit in to our new passing game. A nice wee fit for both parties would see a contract offered until the end of the season. Thanks to our roving reporter, craignumawan, who looks like he is sponsored by Hollister.;-)