Motherwell V St Mirren Top League 21/12/13

shull

Do u no that i was about to come on here and say that this is another defeat coming our way, but u no what?.......That team are just as piss as us.

If u look through all there results this season all they have beat is the dross of the league like us and Whistle,cunty,kilty and hertz. They have failed to beat any good team in this league like ceptic,sheep,arabs and inverfekinness. How on earth are that team 12 points above us ill never know...Its where we should be and none of this wage structure pish that some o use come out with. We really need to start beating these type of teams that are above us. Without a win here and Danny can wave goodbye to any contract he thinks maybe coming his way.

Do u no that i was about to come on here and say that this is another defeat coming our way, but u no what?.......That team are just as piss as us.

If u look through all there results this season all they have beat is the dross of the league like us and Whistle,cunty,kilty and hertz. They have failed to beat any good team in this league like ceptic,sheep,arabs and inverfekinness. How on earth are that team 12 points above us ill never know...Its where we should be and none of this wage structure pish that some o use come out with. We really need to start beating these type of teams that are above us. Without a win here and Danny can wave goodbye to any contract he thinks maybe coming his way.

19:59 ....check

rambling pish about Danny and a new contract....check

your drunk

Normally I'd say not beating Celtic so far would have been no reason to abuse a Saints manager. But you know what, this season I think you're right.

Danny must go.

Easily a winnable game for us, stop the goal threat of Sutton and the 3 points will be ours.

I reckon it's going to be one of those weeks when everything goes right for us and I can see us winning 3-0, with goals from McGinn, Newton and a cracker from Goodwin.

Merry Christmas!

Good shout , i was just about to post Stop the supply to Sutton & we can win it. We need a solid midfield to stifle them.

Psycopath Test thread for this........