Motherwell V St Mirren Top League 21/12/13

shull

I'm going to get pre and maybe post match drinks with Motherwell fans. Seems a bit strange to do such a think but the guys a good pal though if we get pumped ill probably not go for post match drinks. Hopefully I'm able to enjoy post match drinks.

Seriously? You think its strange to have a drink with your mate just because he shops at a different outlet to you? You need to have a good look at yourself

Seriously? You think its strange to have a drink with your mate just because he shops at a different outlet to you? You need to have a good look at yourself

ha no I never said that but don't let that get in the way of your trolling. I've drank with him plenty of times. I generally go to Saints games with my Saints supporting pals today however I am heading off to meet a bunch of Motherwell fans (only one of which I know) so it is strange in the fact it is different or unusual to my normal match day experience. I am not meaning that it's so strange that Im uncomfortable doing it. Surely if I wasn't prepared to do it then you would have a point that I should take a good look at myself. Anyway have a good day.

I've just been over to the Motherwell site, early posts indicate a draw, pointing out they have NEVER won against us at home in McCalls tenure. blink.png

I have to say, they don't have the same class of nuggets we do on here. thumbup2.gif

I'm so proud. clap.gif

So will Joe be...........whistling.gif

I'm so proud. clap.gif

So will Joe be...........whistling.gif

Aye, you have to laugh at Joe, his "input" into the forum is, well, hardly worth mentioning.

Some of the threads he has started are almost useless.

His posts, well, slagging off others when he has the vocabulary range of a dim parrot is irony in the extreme.

Back on topic..........................what's the latest weather situation? This could have an effect on our silky football. whistling.gif

Aye, you have to laugh at Joe, his "input" into the forum is, well, hardly worth mentioning.

Some of the threads he has started are almost useless.

His posts, well, slagging off others when he has the vocabulary range of a dim parrot is irony in the extreme.

Back on topic..........................what's the latest weather situation? This could have an effect on our silky football. whistling.gif

Weather isnae an issue. We'll romp it today with sparkling attacking fitba, so says Lex clap.gif

And thanks for that tae the Manager.thumbup2.gif

Apparently we're in the main stand today due to ongoing repair work in the away stand due the green bigot vandals.

There was a warning in the Record today for Saints fans to make sure and take a seat with them - ok it was Tam Cowan that wrote it, but seems for once he's not being petty and ill informed.