Celtic V Hearts

RickMcD

Is it OK to hope, even a wee bit, that Celtic win today? Can we forget about Hearts catching us? Celtic will win the league, so what the hell? Or should we hope for 0-0. Wonder what Shull will say. Apart from f**kem.

Celtic will win today, easy.

Forget hearts, it's Hibs that are in our sights.

PS Shull will be a bit quiet for the next while, yes ya fcuking beauty. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Edited by faraway saint

I'm not in the slightest bit worried about them catching us,just want to see them hammered.

I quite like Hearts! my Grampa and Mammy were Hearts supporters. Grampa as a schoolboy in Edinburgh before moving to Kintyre just after WW1 to be a shepherd.

No other Balloch's in Kintyre. Not many anywhere!

But never mind that...no points for Hearts today and 1 or 3 for us and we are out of sight of them.

An awful lot of empty seats. I know it's a big ground but I wonder what the gate is. Even the Celtic faithful can't be arsed with a game like this which is on TV. And it's near Christmas.

We had Hugh Keevins bemoaning this is the case because Sevco aren't in the league.

If we had a strong Sevco,Scottish fitba would be in a great shape.

Sad thing is a lot of folk believe this is the case

We had Hugh Keevins bemoaning this is the case because Sevco aren't in the league.

If we had a strong Sevco,Scottish fitba would be in a great shape.

Sad thing is a lot of folk believe this is the case

I promise you I'm not one of them. Better rephrase that. I'm not of of those folk you referred to.