St Mirren V Dundee Utd, 26Th Dec 2013

faraway saint

Worrying that Danny highlighted the fact we couldnt handle Aniers movement today. The biggest threat that United carry IS the lightning quick play & movement of their young guns....... lets hope they are too busy thinking about getting back home to play with the toys Santa left !

Tough, tough match.

Time for a reaction ©wee angry

Scoring a goal would be good for a start. Why is it that we genuinely seem to turn a corner and look pretty good - then go straight to being utter shite again without even passing Go and collecting £200?

There's no middle ground. Utter shite and unable to even score in four games? FFS.

So what your saying is, we should be expected to beat probably the best dundee utd team

in about 20 years,,lol.gif FFS, get a grip....

Its not about this game in a singular sence as you seem to be making out. Its the cumulative loses to all these teams we come up against. Going by your assumption then no team would have beaten the barca team in the spanish league. There were some teams on there day who managed to beat them. Like Hercules if i remember. Us beating a top 6 team in this league about once a year should not be tolerated by anyone. And i include the board in that. This, we will ride it out till the end of his contract is nonsence and smacks of incompetence and sheer pennypinching.

So what your saying is, we should be expected to beat probably the best dundee utd team

in about 20 years,,lol.gif FFS, get a grip....

We often beat the best Dundee Utd team ever , even in cup-finals , it's you who needs to get a grip if you're happy with the inconsistent pish being served up just now !

We often beat the best Dundee Utd team ever , even in cup-finals , it's you who needs to get a grip if you're happy with the inconsistent pish being served up just now !

Surely that's based on the players we had at the time, which, quite clearly, we don't have now so it irrelevant?

IMO we don't have enough strength to be a top 6 side, never mind competing on a regular basis with a Dundee Utd side who are receiving rave reviews from far and wide.

Our results back this up as we have barely picked up a few draws from top 6 sides but are reasonable comfortable against the bottom 6 sides.

I don't think the post you replied to said he was happy, more realistic IMO. Sure it's a football match and "anything can happen" but not many would stick money on us beating them so surely not such a mad post?

I'm not sure what the real position some think we could be in as we have a squad which is inconsistent and no depth.

Our bench yesterday, McGinn apart, wouldn't have added much to the team on the field yet there were the usual nonsense when the team was announced and throughout the game when substitutions were made.

We have no real cash, not many options in the squad, what's the expectation on our results and final league position? (Question at end of the post © Lex)

Faraway, no real cash, hang on here Dundee unt haven't went out and spent a fortune. As for the players on park and bench, DL picks them. So all down to him, Ive never been DL fan and never going to change, he's clueless.

Are you for real? They have unearthed a rare crop of young players that are playing above expectation (That's from a couple of Dundee Utd supporters) and are attraction interest from some pretty big hitters.

I can't find any figures on what they have spent but I'll wager it's more than us.

According to you it Lennons fault that we don't have this budget or calibre of player? lol.gif

Dearie me, I can understand if you don't rate Lennon but to be so blinkered and place ALL the blame with the manager is, well, tragic. bye1.gif

He can only pick the players we have, surely you understand that?

Yes I'm for real, I go to games witness the pish he puts out, he sets out the stall and formation on how to play, when its not working dosent know how to change it. So it lies at his door.

Nice post, pity you failed to read or answer the points I made.

Thanks for your input, keep up the support, your club needs you. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I did say WE SHOULD BE EXPECTED TO BEAT, of course we could win the

game, but do you EXPECT us to win, ya numpty....

Edited by scrappy coco

Faraway see when you start going to games and put money into the club as I do. Then criticise me. I don't need to answer any of your points I witness the crap near enough every week, not like you, SORTED.

Typical comment, I go, I'm better, end of. 1eye.gif

TBH it's attitudes like that which put me off going, sitting among the bile and pish that spews from so called supporters, nah, I'm fine being away up here away from that so called support. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Midfield has not been right all season and i think Danny has to play players in their best positions - i'd play Newton as holding mid and drop Goodwin and play John McGinn !!!

When Goodwin has been out of the team weve been toothless in midfield. Despite his often stupid behaviour,Goodwin does the protection stuff well & lets our creative players play.

Faraway you can be a bit of a nob at times, just shot yourself down again, I'm not a boo boy at the games so that's sorted. Again you don't go too games, so you're not a supporter, I am, I pay so expect a better product, not same pish week in week out. You are right on one thing you are better up there out the way, your club dosent need you.bye1.gif

Faraway you can be a bit of a nob at times, just shot yourself down again, I'm not a boo boy at the games so that's sorted. Again you don't go too games, so you're not a supporter, I am, I pay so expect a better product, not same pish week in week out. You are right on one thing you are better up there out the way, your club dosent need you.bye1.gif

I rest my case. bangin.gif

The highlighted bits aren't important, only for my amusement. lol.gif

Let's leave this "supporter of the year", I'll let you know my next game, make sure you sit miles away, I don't need the game spoiled. bye1.gif