Arsenal V Chelsea

RickMcD

Great thread........................

Some might say "Latest Scores" could have been utilised. whistling.gif

Quite right. I forgot about that. My excuse is that by the time I started the post I had drank four pints of lager and most of a bottle of South African red. I was feeling no pain. From what I remember of the match I didn't think it was too bad in the conditions. St.Mirren fans are spoiled by watching the Paisley Galacticos every week.

Quite right. I forgot about that. My excuse is that by the time I started the post I had drank four pints of lager and most of a bottle of South African red. I was feeling no pain. From what I remember of the match I didn't think it was too bad in the conditions. St.Mirren fans are spoiled by watching the Paisley Galacticos every week.

Hope you're not on the bevvy on Boxing Day there's a full set of EPL games, not sure I could handle all them new threads. whistling.gif

Hope you're not on the bevvy on Boxing Day there's a full set of EPL games, not sure I could handle all them new threads. whistling.gif

Of course I'll be on the bevvy on Boxing Day. That's what it's for. I'm looking forward to the EPL games on Thursday. Our club's got three live games on the trot starting with Hull v MU and finishing with Man C v Liverpool. Can't remember the 3o'clock game. I promise not to post during those games.

PS. Remember to sing Jungle Balls at midnight .