Merry Christmas

North Sea Saint

I'd expected to be back in my hoose, slobbing around, but the weather chaos that disrupted the SE of engerland meant that my flight was cancelled. :(

Thomson forced us to stay another day/night in 23c at the alleged best hotel in Playa Blanca on Lanzasnottery, on Full Board.

The bastards even plied us with fizzy pish to keep us quiet.

It would have been much more fun to be stranded in the floods and cold at Gatwick...

Bah, humbug! :rolleyes:

I'd expected to be back in my hoose, slobbing around, but the weather chaos that disrupted the SE of engerland meant that my flight was cancelled. sad.png

Thomson forced us to stay another day/night in 23c at the alleged best hotel in Playa Blanca on Lanzasnottery, on Full Board.

The bastards even plied us with fizzy pish to keep us quiet.

It would have been much more fun to be stranded in the floods and cold at Gatwick...

Bah, humbug! rolleyes.gif

Ya fibbin auld tawat hahalol.gif

attachicon.gifian_paisley.jpg

AYE, MERRY F*CKING XMAS FROM ME !!

I once found myself sitting beside him on a Belfast/Heathrow flight and he was great company. A very funny, charming man, nothing remotely like his public personna. His political views are another matter but then I don't like any politically motivated people.

I like a bit of flood and cold, slush and chilblains!

(Discovered some water ingress near one of the bloody flat roofs we have. I might be lying about liking floods....)

oh dear, flat roofs are bad news, especially if they are part of an extension to your domicile, you will probably find that the lead flashing which joins the roof to the main building has been improperly fitted.