Super Saints V Hearts Top League 29/12/13

shull

Hopefully get a decent crowd in the home end but can't imagine hearts will bring too many. 4, 300 (550 Jambos). Play with the same passion and desire as we did today and we should win as Hearts are having a torrid time of it. Really looking forward to it. Win it and I might be tempted to head down to Killie on the 2nd.

Another 2-0 win against the Jambos. Thomohawk double.

Big game, Hearts are beatable, but by no means a gimme! Until yesterday they hadn't lost more than 3 league games in a row and their last 2 wins have been away from home.

Great chance to build on a good result against Utd, but we'll have to work for it.

ETA, is thommo suspended for this one?

Edited by BLF

Really can't underestimate Hearts, they've proven that on their day and with a bit of luck they can beat teams like Aberdeen by two goals. Still, I'm sure with our confidence up and morale high we should be capable of taking on the weakest team in the league! Particularly when they lack finishing ability. I'm fairly confident that Kello will be able to save anything that happens to come near the net!

2-0 I will say.

1st goal in the first half to McGowan thanks to a through ball from Naismith (36) and a league cup inspired 6 yarder in the second half from The Hawk assisted by a Kelly cross (72) to seal the deal. ;)

Edit: Jim to completely boss the Hearts youngsters again and NOT get booked for it.

Edited by Smeato

Really can't underestimate Hearts, they've proven that on their day and with a bit of luck they can beat teams like Aberdeen by two goals. Still, I'm sure with our confidence up and morale high we should be capable of taking on the weakest team in the league! Particularly when they lack finishing ability. I'm fairly confident that Kello will be able to save anything that happens to come near the net!

2-0 I will say.

1st goal in the first half to McGowan thanks to a through ball from Naismith (36) and a league cup inspired 6 yarder in the second half from The Hawk assisted by a Kelly cross (72) to seal the deal. ;)

Edit: Jim to completely boss the Hearts youngsters again and NOT get booked for it.

Will he try to decapitate one of the young jamtarts......he was a bombscare v the arabs Danny was spot on in bringing him off with a couple of minutes of the first half remaining.

What was the average age of Hearts starting 11 yesterday? Having a quick glance at their starting 11 it didn't actually look much if any younger than ours. We had Kelly, Naismith, McGinn all under 20 as well as Newton and Mclean who are only 20/21. Any statos out there know their average age against ours? I think it was 23 or 24 last weekend when they played celtic.

Still think we will win on Sunday.

Let's use the negative press(which has kind of overshadowed a terrific result against united) to motivate the team. We must be doing something right if other managers are whining about us. For too long we were ever so nice to visiting teams, giving them great facilities and a wee present of three nice points. Not any more! Let's show the rest of this league we won't be bullied by anyone.