Ignore Options

murray street

I've put a couple of bawbags on ignore as I don't want to see their posts.

Is there any way I can stop these two fannyfarts seeing my posts?

i don't think there is a way to do that, but interesting to see that the first few to answer your post are those who most would like to ignore, obviously they know who they are lol.gif

i don't think there is a way to do that, but interesting to see that the first few to answer your post are those who most would like to ignore, obviously they know who they are lol.gif

laugh.png The "Chuckle Brothers" are harmless, they're only a danger to themselves.

_44138867_chucklevision416bbc.jpg

To Me To You

Edited by murray street

Willie could start a thread about finding a pube in one of his steak pies and it would be more interesting than the honking pish that you and

shull post.

Indeed, i wid love to hear that story.

William ????

Willie could start a thread about finding a pube in one of his steak pies and it would be more interesting than the honking pish that you and

shull post.

Now, when you say pube? A hacked off part of somebody's nether regions would probably stand out a bit, but if you mean pubic hair, how could you be sure it was pubic? Maybe Willie will know.