Adam Campbell's A Buddie - Official

newton is a legend after the cup final win and is playing well just now, not sure if has all the attributes to make it in the premiership

I'm hoping he will improve at St. Mirren. Theres speculation that a few championship teams want Conor Newton on loan, but i'd rather him stay at St. mirren after what you did to Paul Dummet. It would be immense to have Newton, Campbell and Dummett in the first team picture in the distant future, but at the moment it seems a long shot.

I'm hoping he will improve at St. Mirren. Theres speculation that a few championship teams want Conor Newton on loan, but i'd rather him stay at St. mirren after what you did to Paul Dummet. It would be immense to have Newton, Campbell and Dummett in the first team picture in the distant future, but at the moment it seems a long shot.

There's always a gamble if he would get decent game time in the Championship.

It would be in his best interest to stay with us until the summer

At Saints, Newton (and Campbell for that matter) is more likely to get game time.

As good as he's been for us, I'm not sure Newton would be a regular first pick for most championship teams.

However, if he does get a gig at a championship club, then I'll wish him all the best.

If Campbell is as good a prospect as he's been made out to be, then he should give SPFL defences a torrid time.