One For The Future ?

Callum Gilhooley

Listening to Open all Mikes on Radio Scotland today, a couple of names came up during commentary. Keigan Parker for Airdrie & Mark Burchill for Ferranti Thistle.

Got me thinking..... these guys ,at the time of their "breakthrough" were among the many young guns who were once touted as the next big thing.

After many years in relative obscurity they pop up in the lower leagues at the tail end of their careers.

Any others spring to mind ?

Listening to Open all Mikes on Radio Scotland today, a couple of names came up during commentary. Keigan Parker for Airdrie & Mark Burchill for Ferranti Thistle.

Got me thinking..... these guys ,at the time of their "breakthrough" were among the many young guns who were once touted as the next big thing.

After many years in relative obscurity they pop up in the lower leagues at the tail end of their careers.

Ryan Gault

Keigan Parker is a good pal of mine. He recently joined airdrie from Shettleston where he had been playing lately.

Wont mind me sayin that his partyboy lifestyle might have had something to do with not making the big time.