Adam Campbell Day - Killie Away

Bud the Baker

Quite a bit of hype for a kid who's totally unproven at senior level hm?

No no no! lets build him right up, itll be much more fun to pound him back down if hes pish! Anyone leaving McGowan out for this boy is off there head! McGowan was decent yesterday (in a team that wasn't performing) and he was superb against utd.

How much game time has the boy had? killie is a game we need to be winning and they are playing some decent stuff

No no no! lets build him right up, itll be much more fun to pound him back down if hes pish! Anyone leaving McGowan out for this boy is off there head! McGowan was decent yesterday (in a team that wasn't performing) and he was superb against utd.

How much game time has the boy had? killie is a game we need to be winning and they are playing some decent stuff

I think it will be interesting to see where he fits into the team. I would be amazed if he started.

The title was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek but there's six threads devoted to the guy on the forum dating back to last July - I think only Steven Thompson & Charlie Miller unsure.png had as many prior to joining the club.

Hopefully Campbell will be able take some of the strain off Thompson either by contributing some goals 'cos, by my reckoning, our second top scorer is McLean with 3 (1 of them a penalty) or by letting Thompson get some time off field 'cos, again by my reckoning, he's been on the field for all of our season barring 5 minutes.

Back to the game in question Campbell must start or what has been point in the chase been - surely he not going to be another Aaron Mooy?

I'm going into full elvis/lex mode here but I reckon this is the defining decision regarding the rest of our season (Kello may be as important but all we can do is hope nobody trumps us financially) and Lennon's future - let's hope he's got it right.