Adam Campbell Day - Killie Away

Bud the Baker

Cheesey listed as doubtful, along with Mair, according to BBC

Unless he has another migraine, I'm sure McAusland will be fit to play.

Probably the usual lack of research by the BBC, has led to their assumption.

Although, they seem to be able to spend plenty of time on other matters.dry.png

Edited by FTOF

Teale still a month away from playing. Very disappointing season for last year's player of the year with him being out for last 3 months or so. Hopefully back for United cup tie but I won't hold my breath. A real shame as he was instrumental in everything we did well last season.

Danny has a habit of starting the new guys at first time of asking so wouldn't be surprised if Campbell started. Should be another enjoyable game. 1.1 with Thomohawk scoring again.

I never said he was a diddy, just pointing out some of his faults. Riordan used the double kick to nip in and take it off him before the second one. I agree his distribution was excellent and some of his stops were world class, but he also had glaring faults.

just shoot low to his right-hand side. You just knew he'd concede when the opposition were cutting in from the right and shooting across goal. Also bombard him with crosses. He's obviously a saints legend but he's no Kello!

If I'm driving I park on Irvine Road near the wee railway bridge. Allows for a sharp exit back through Kilmaurs, Stewarton and Dunlop.

Depends on where you're travelling from and if you don't mind going back to Paisley that way. It's a good exit route.