Need New Tyres.

dave.j

I would have thought "Need a new defence" after watching the highlights last night Dave. :whistle

All the best for the rest of the season, get set for the excitement of playoffs? :thumbs2

It's tough just now Fara, no doubt, but the target is 10th and county are shockingly bad!

The signing on loan of Lyle Taylor will make a difference and it seems we are signing former ton player Tidser.

Looks like Osbourne will be out for the rest of the season, that's a huge loss, team captain Sean welsh is never fit, Fraser is going back to Bolton, people are calling for Shug to come in and steady the ship, thankfully Bannigan's form is returning.

At the back, Piccolo is now our strongest centre half, Odonnell's positional awareness has went AWOL and Sinclair has decided to piss about til he gets his move to Celtic, Balatoni is about a stone over weight.

It's tough just now Fara, no doubt, but the target is 10th and county are shockingly bad!

The signing on loan of Lyle Taylor will make a difference and it seems we are signing former ton player Tidser.

Looks like Osbourne will be out for the rest of the season, that's a huge loss, team captain Sean welsh is never fit, Fraser is going back to Bolton, people are calling for Shug to come in and steady the ship, thankfully Bannigan's form is returning.

At the back, Piccolo is now our strongest centre half, Odonnell's positional awareness has went AWOL and Sinclair has decided to piss about til he gets his move to Celtic, Balatoni is about a stone over weight.

Aye , That's Entertainment. .

I used these guys a few weeks ago:

http://www.paisleytyreandexhaustcentre.co.uk/

Had my MOT with Arnold Clark coming up and knew my tyres were shocking - phoned on the Saturday morning not expecting to be seen as I had left it a bit late. Was told it was no bother and within 10 minutes my car was being looked at. Got 3 tyres for £130 odd. Took about half an hour. I will use them again - service was great.

In farmers just now, spent the morning researching brands and quotes. Farmers by a mile doing the best tyre in my budget, some of the brands getting quoted at 46 pound a tyre were made of chewing gum or some shite.

Turns out the lad in farmers knows Jane and Herbie from way back in the clubhouse days, so over the moon with a discount on the price.

Their waiting area is spotless Stu and at 20p a cup, the cappuccino is the best I've had in a long time... Every cloud eh?

I used these guys a few weeks ago:

http://www.paisleytyreandexhaustcentre.co.uk/

Had my MOT with Arnold Clark coming up and knew my tyres were shocking - phoned on the Saturday morning not expecting to be seen as I had left it a bit late. Was told it was no bother and within 10 minutes my car was being looked at. Got 3 tyres for £130 odd. Took about half an hour. I will use them again - service was great.

From my post july this year :

Paisley tyre & exhaust . Greenhill road.

Ask for a price & Tell him you can get it cheaper at Farmers on Inchinnan Road & he`ll lower the price. Former farmers employee !!

Bought 2 tyres at Farmers on Neilston Road earlier today.

Great price and great service.

Free puncture repair also on my NSR which had a slow yin.

10% DISCOUNT OFF TYRES ON PRODUCTION OF MY ST MIRREN SEASON TICKET. thumbup2.gif