Saints V Celtic Lunchtime Sun 5 Jan

Never started a match thread before. holiday.gif

Hope Danny was at Parkhead today as it seems Partick gave them a good game and could have taken something from it.

Don't do what we usually do against them, lose an early goal.

Take a draw.........

I watched them against Hearts and they were pretty poor. They do have a lot of the ball but if we stay disciplined and keep working we can get something from this game.

Celtic 1 St Mirren 3 thumbup2.gif

Would like all Sellick fans to refrain from standing for entire 90 mins !

Would like that wee ginger tosser to refrain from being an ars@ !

Would like our away end to remain in tact !

Most of all would like a win against the manky mob. Lets crank up the noise and get behind the team on Sunday

and fook live TV. Get to the game

Cmon you Saints !

Time to focus on this game, too many loving the last defeat.

Celtic will gub us.....................who do we play next? ( © Forum nob end elvis)

They are just winning the last few games, they are no great shakes, work hard, close them down, we cannot afford to back off and give them space.

I'll be watching on the magic TV, wonder if I'm allowed to post comments on this game? (© forum bore Joe)

C'mon St Mirren. thumbup2.gif

I don't go to matches against this lot so I have 2 adults and 2 kids season tickets going spare. Pm if interested. Seats in back row of family stand.

It's a pity Saints lose good support due to the actions of the morons from the East. Could you not just buy some headphones to let the kids hear commentary rather than cr@p?

I just hope we compete with the green vermin on Sunday - we have skillful players but for me we tend to overplay it at times and then get caught on the back foot. Our midfield is key and we have to get back to the way we played against Dundee Unt in terms of closing down space and not giving them time on the ball.

Goody is a big miss for us but hopefully Campbell will make a big impression in his first home game.

Like Goodwin? 1eye.gif

Doubt we will spend a shilling on any more midfielders, a central defender is more of a requirement.

Yeah Goodwin the liability that misses half a season through daft suspensions!

We need a centre half, another midfielder and another striker :)