Adam Campbell On Celtic In Europe...

""We've got Celtic to come on Sunday against Celtic. They are the biggest club in the country and have down well in Europe recently, putting up a decent show against Barcelona."

Here's hoping Celtic don't pin that quote from Adam to their dressing room door to motivate them!

Its a good mind game by young adam. The Celic will be thinking they are unbeatable. ..then bang...the wee man scores the winner:)

""We've got Celtic to come on Sunday against Celtic. They are the biggest club in the country and have down well in Europe recently, putting up a decent show against Barcelona."

Here's hoping Celtic don't pin that quote from Adam to their dressing room door to motivate them!

Don't know what your getting at but Adam said he was looking forward to playing against sellic and who would'nt after playing in the reserves. As a player he want's to improve himself. Sellic are the opportunity he can thrive on and if he can pop in a goal or 2 then all the better. Maybe I've picked you up wrong but I see nothing but positives in his interview.

Don't know what your getting at but Adam said he was looking forward to playing against sellic and who would'nt after playing in the reserves. As a player he want's to improve himself. Sellic are the opportunity he can thrive on and if he can pop in a goal or 2 then all the better. Maybe I've picked you up wrong but I see nothing but positives in his interview.

Clue, last time Celtic played Barcelona they lost 6-1, and finished bottom of their group with one of the worst goal differences in the competition and one of the lowest points tallies.

Clue, last time Celtic played Barcelona they lost 6-1, and finished bottom of their group with one of the worst goal differences in the competition and one of the lowest points tallies.

I 'm sorry buddie, I'm guessing that Adam and myself were looking at the absurd results previous. Similar result would be nice but would be happy with 5-1.