St.johnstone A 11.1.14

norrie82

Massive game , they've been poor away but do ok at home. Surely Danny's tea's oot if we suffer another bad loss ?

Can't see it, they didn't bag him earlier because they didn't have the money by the looks of it, reckon they will just let his contract run out and that will be it.

cheer up you miserable c**t

You only hear from this miserable bugger when we have lost - personally I doubt he is a fan at all. I am all for being pissed off when the team are not performing but he makes Victor Meldrew the happiest man on earth. No fan would consistently criticise their team week in week out and I have never seen him post anything other than negative views. He is either a wind up merchant or needs to support a team that wins most week. Maybe Celtic would do for him then he may be happy? Nah, I doubt it.

You only hear from this miserable bugger when we have lost - personally I doubt he is a fan at all. I am all for being pissed off when the team are not performing but he makes Victor Meldrew the happiest man on earth. No fan would consistently criticise their team week in week out and I have never seen him post anything other than negative views. He is either a wind up merchant or needs to support a team that wins most week. Maybe Celtic would do for him then he may be happy? Nah, I doubt it.

He's admitted he's a Celtic supporter, no surprise there.

He's enjoying being the joke of the forum, genius eh?

Would you like to bet on that?

If we lose to the Fakes that will be 5 defeats out of 7 games. Now were would your great stat of 3 defeats from 14 games leave you now? Bare in mind i did tell you that was because we got a great set of fixtures at that time!!!!!

Can't see it, they didn't bag him earlier because they didn't have the money by the looks of it, reckon they will just let his contract run out and that will be it.

It's certainly the BODs shout , but would they be prepared having to either keep the club for another decade downstairs or even have to let it go for next to nothing ? Looks like they've got a huge decision to make soon !

Would you like to bet on that?

He'd be long gone if it was any other club , the BOD are trying to balance getting the club sold and staying in the Premiership and holding onto all their cash,all at the same time. Seems that sooner or later something has to give !

It's certainly the BODs shout , but would they be prepared having to either keep the club for another decade downstairs or even have to let it go for next to nothing ? Looks like they've got a huge decision to make soon !

No decision to make, we're sitting 9th in the league.

The board aren't stupid, making a decision on the worst case scenario.

He'd be long gone if it was any other club , the BOD are trying to balance getting the club sold and staying in the Premiership and holding onto all their cash,all at the same time. Seems that sooner or later something has to give !

Yes Billy, IF, but I'm sticking to the reality not what I, or others with a personal dislike, would prefer.

Yes Billy, IF, but I'm sticking to the reality not what I, or others with a personal dislike, would prefer.

I told you in a previous thread that Inverness would start a free fall and i also told you that our small upturn in fortune would be short lived and we would be back to our normal constant defeats in no time at all. The sooner you and others take your blinkers off and start to see the bigger picture the better off we will be. Assuming the board make the right decision in the aftermath.

To think some happy clappers were quick to say how terrible Terry Butcher was as a manager. The same guy who won his last 5 games in charge of Inverness and who has only lost 1 in 8 games as Hibs gaffer. And that away at Parkhead. Cant argue with those stats. eh!

Up to Perth for my debut saints' game this season. Here's hoping for a decent result. Heading back on the train and as yet haven't experienced the journey from McDiarmid Park to Perth station. Train back at 17.37 so we need to be swift. Any tips on getting back on time, apart from leave long before the end when the game is lost hopefully? Taxi, bus or brisk walk?

We will win this game.

6 days of rest, Goodwin back, and Adam Campbell and Thommo will have sorted out how to play off each other more effectively.

0 - 2.

Thommo will need to be fit.

Carrying an injury the past two games.

Need players in and fast

The manager is going nowhere as if there was doubts from the board he would have been shown the door after the start we had