St.johnstone A 11.1.14

norrie82

Massive match tomorrow and points urgently required to fire ourselves to safety which is the only aim this year. The top six was never on and Danny needs to ditch that hope. Our squad is wafer thin with little room for any change and that is a problem. We will be there tomorrow again supporting the team in positive fashion however, Danny needs to get things moving again as we can't afford a playoff which would be scandalous. If we lose tomorrow it is one win in 9 which is very poor indeed but what do we expect our squad is worse than most and only the goals of Thompson stand between us and 11th. You still have time Danny not much but win tomorrow and get a wee run going and maybe just maybe. Defeat tomorrow and if that is followed up by a loss at Easter road then you should do the decent thing and resign. Anyhow I'm going for 1-1 Thompson for saints

Which team do you support?

Massive match tomorrow and points urgently required to fire ourselves to safety which is the only aim this year. The top six was never on and Danny needs to ditch that hope. Our squad is wafer thin with little room for any change and that is a problem. We will be there tomorrow again supporting the team in positive fashion however, Danny needs to get things moving again as we can't afford a playoff which would be scandalous. If we lose tomorrow it is one win in 9 which is very poor indeed but what do we expect our squad is worse than most and only the goals of Thompson stand between us and 11th. You still have time Danny not much but win tomorrow and get a wee run going and maybe just maybe. Defeat tomorrow and if that is followed up by a loss at Easter road then you should do the decent thing and resign. Anyhow I'm going for 1-1 Thompson for saints

....or win and we would be 2 points behind the fakes and 5 off the top 6 with a game in hand and our next match against the 6th place team. A win today and the top 6 (for what it's worth !) would be as possible as the play off place. It has tightened up but the top 6 is no further away if we were to win.

The problem with your thinking is we will get beat today and next week .

I have a pretty good feeling we will not get beat today however thats a feeling you will never have experienced so you keep you fully empty glass and stare into the bottom of that while mine will remain half full ( at worst). Positivity and happiness are a state of mind - I'm pretty certain you require some professional help in these areas.

Freezing cold up here, get wrapped up, it's cold on a good day at their ground.

I'll be leaving about 1:30, make sure I get a good seat. thumbup2.gif

As I said, a 50/50 game so fingers crossed it goes our way.

Line up and formation now and full match report later please.

Line up and formation now and full match report later please.

I'd play 11 guys spread around the pitch, get them to kick the ball hard and try to score a goal or six.

Match report will depend on the result, I might need waterwings if we lose so that's only 50/50.

Mind, wrap up, or in your case, shut the f**k up. thumbup2.gif

I have a pretty good feeling we will not get beat today however thats a feeling you will never have experienced so you keep you fully empty glass and stare into the bottom of that while mine will remain half full ( at worst). Positivity and happiness are a state of mind - I'm pretty certain you require some professional help in these areas.

Nope my life is pretty good just now .I don't live in a fantasy world like some folk

I'd play 11 guys spread around the pitch, get them to kick the ball hard and try to score a goal or six.

Match report will depend on the result, I might need waterwings if we lose so that's only 50/50.

Mind, wrap up, or in your case, shut the f**k up. thumbup2.gif

Open aw mics for me as i've nae Internet coverage in my Cab.

Over the past two years, william hill has subbed me.

Not to a huge amount, but I am safely ahead. I do wee bets mostly on favourites for wee wins... Which have added up.

In all conscience, though, I'd be much, much further ahead if I hudnae relied so often and so wrongly on St Mirren. :)